All reviewscharlotte pikewhite bridgeroom was cleandowntown nashvilleroad noisewould stay here againnight's sleepclose to downtownfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravywest endhotel is locatedhot breakfastthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolyogurtshort drive
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We pick this hotel for the three days then up to bowling green KY. We decided to come back to the same hotel here . We were so impressed with hospitality of the hotel and the rooms were absolutely spotless. And the breakfast is the same you will get at other best western . Better than going across the street to the greasy ( Waffle House) spoon .
We had an issue with the dryer and it did work so we had some wet cloths . So I went down to the front desk and he said he would help me bring them down and put them into their BIG dryer. And he even refunded my three dollars is lost into( thought I screwed up and first time then I put another $1.50 in) the dryer.
I was impressed !
If I could put more dots on this review I would. Just an FYI 20 min from the airport and 13 min from down town Nashville .
Have fun ! We certainly did and our 40 anniversary!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
bwplusbellemeadeinn1, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about the hotel and staff. The four individuals that you mention are the reason why we are successful. Our associates are always looking to go above and beyond for all our guests in creating a great experience and I am glad to hear that this is being accomplished. One again thank you for you feedback and we look forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The Belle Mead met our requirement for a convenient hotel as we were passing through Nashville. It was easy to find, convenient to the Interstate, and had several restaurants nearby. Registration was quick and easy, and they gave us a list of restaurants in the area listed by area. Breakfast and checkout in the morning was easy. Rooms were clean and neat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
bwplusbellemeadeinn1, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I am very much pleased that you were so impressed with our convenient location, neat, clean hotel rooms, breakfast and our staff service. We take serving our guests very seriously and are very pleased that we met your needs so well. If you have family members, friends or colleagues traveling in this area, make sure they know about our hotel. We'll do a great job meeting their needs too.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We chose this hotel as it's only a 5 minute drive from the Parthenon, and 10 minutes from Downtown Nashville, as the city centre hotels seemed to be charging premium rates for low star hotels.

Access is easy off the interstate and parking was ample.
Upon first impressions the building looks new. If it isn't it's certainly very well kept.
We checked in and as we were early asked for a South facing room away from the Freeway. We couldn't hear any traffic noise, just the occasional siren of the Nashville FD or PD.
There are lots of good restaurants locally with good trip-advisor ratings so we tried one of the best local ones and was not disappointed. We walked there which was about 500 metres and felt safe, especially as there is a small police station nearby.

Our room was HUGE. We had a queen bed and then a sofa, chairs, good size TV. The bathroom was immaculate and the shower was a joy. It was extremely clean too.

Breakfast was for me the best on the holiday out of 6 hotels over the South, with ample choice, fresh, hot and tasty. I certainly filled up before each day out.

If you are prepared to be just outside of the city centre, then this is the perfect hotel in the perfect location.

Room Tip: Get a South facing room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eastbournestew
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I did not really know where the hotel was but it was very close to all the downtown attractions. The servers at breakfast were very nice. Room was clean and we enjoyed our stay. it is ridiculous to make us put in so many words. i don't have anything else to say.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwplusbellemeadeinn1, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking time out of your day to let us know about your time with us! We are always happy to know when a guest enjoys their time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had the hardest time finding a decent property in Nashville proper for under $150. We took a chance on this hotel and I’m so glad we did. First of all, Ben at the front desk is easily the nicest and most conscientious hotel manager I’ve ever met. He worked tirelessly to get our rooms ready for early check-in. We went sightseeing and he even called us to tell them they’re ready. The rest of the staff was equally as nice and helpful. The rooms are huge! And very clean. Plenty of space for everything. The bathrooms are also a nice size including the tub/shower. Some nice bathing products in the bathrooms. Plenty of channels for TV viewing. And the breakfast was awesome each morning as well. It had plenty of options and was very clean. If I ever come back to Nashville, I’ll stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank ProfessorCool
bwplusbellemeadeinn1, Hotel Manager at Best Western Plus Belle Meade Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus as your holidays destination.
It`s wonderful knowing that you have completely enjoy your stay at site. Nothing is more rewarding than fulfilling our guests expectations and more when it`s thanks to the service they receive.
Thanks for mentioning all those staff members that gave you that amazing service, we will share your words with them.
The entire team is looking forward to welcome you here in the future. Do not hesitate to contact us in case that you need assistance with your next booking.