All reviews nashville airport hilton brand indoor pool would definitely stay here again front desk staff the entire staff room was clean and comfortable nice stay fitness center live music shuttle service hgi lobby interstate concert uber
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I missed our connecting flight to Washington DC and had to stay in the area unexpectedly. We scrambled to find a room after midnight, the hotel was clean and spacious, and a good value. Our only complaints were the hotel pool (closed for maintenance) and the bed wasn't as comfortable as I had hoped. The staff were friendly and apologetic, they knew I decided to stay there to use the pool. The breakfast was good, despite getting my wife's order wrong.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Maniac42,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered at breakfast and with the comfort of your bed. We’re working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. As well, we regret that you were unable to use our pool and are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed the amenties, breakfast, and friendly staff. Although a bit pricey. Would've rated a 4 or 5, however, something must be done about the hard mattresses. I read reviews before our stay & had hoped it wouldn't be the case, but much to our horror, it was. With two young children & a toddler in tow-those beds made for a very uncomfortable, & not so sound sleep. I read they were Sleep number beds. Not sure, but get rid of those extra firm beds & you've got a winner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank mrsp11112018

Dear mrsp11112018,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and regret that you found our beds to be uncomfortable. We will address your comments with management as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I'm not one to nit pick very often but given the fact that start to notice one thing after another was kinda depressing. Such as the caulk at the base of the tub looks like it needs a good cleaning or to be redone completely. Above the microwave on top of the stand I wouldn't have noticed but my friend who is taller made the comment of the dust and dirt that the has collected on it. Besides the tv being small everytime we went to change the channel the next channel would be pixelated with the image of the previous image. My wife got a cut on her hand from the screws sticking out of the light switch plate in the bathroom, I went ahead and tightened them up with my keys. The desk was very shaky and alone looking at it I noticed it was rigged up with screws on the outside face, along with the small table next to the corner chair which was comfy, also had a really loose leg on it. Now the beds where like sleeping on a rock, which is bad cause I have slept on a rock while camping and slept better then. I did notice the the beds had dials for softness and when I changed it, i noticed that it didnt go anywhere, there was no connection to anything. I slept on the floor while my wife had the bed and my friend slept in the chair. Last j dropped the air to 60° and we were still sweating. Yes I would have said something to the front desk but I had a pregnancy I had to go deal with.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Sabastian J,

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Miri L.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I was very disappointed in this Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms are very dated, poor mattresses, old style wall furnace, and very pricey for what you get. My room was 52 degrees when I arrived. I would never stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear janetd442,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the condition and temperature of your room. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Folks, stay at your own risk. I have been killing ants in my room since my late check in. This is a first and definitely not expected at a Hilton property. This has to be a known issue at the hotel as I can't imagine it just started when I checked in. The bed is horrible. Not comfortable at all. And the furniture, well, it is worn, scuffed, scratched, spotted with finger nail polish, etc. Again, very disappointing for Hilton and the associated pricing. Feels like I am staying at the Bates Motel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business