We drove down from St. Louis on a Friday to catch an afternoon flight at Nashville airport.
The Drury Inn was very conveniently located. Easy to find. Free shuttle to/from the airport that was very prompt.
Rooms were clean and nicely appointed. We are a family of 5 and had plenty of space to move around. There is a microwave, and mini frig that came in handy. Bathrooms have shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispensers, plenty of towels and wash cloths.
The hot breakfast that is included in your room price is really good considering. Lots of selection: Scrambled eggs, sausage, french toast, waffles, muffins, donuts, biscuits and gravy, fruit, juices, soda and coffee.
All of the staff in the hotel were pleasant and very accomodating. $6 a day to park your car in a gated lot. I'm happy that we chose the Drury Inn Nashville and will return, should we fly out of BNA again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at I-40 and Donelson Pike, the Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport is less than one mile away from Nashville International Airport and less than 10 miles away from downtown Nashville. Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast and 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. Experience "Music City" with Drury Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Nashville Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Drury Inn Nashville
- Nashville Drury Inn
- Drury Nashville