“Forever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Reidville
“Forever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

I stayed at Drury Inn on my way to Texas and back. I enjoyed this hotel so much. My rooms were always very clean and comfortable. I was traveling alone and with my little dog. I always felt safe in my room and when I took her out for her walk. Spacious walking room for her. It was quiet hardly any noise, none at night. Breakfast was great! The staff especially desk clerks, Mike and Theresa were very friendly and helpful. Theresa was able to help me with a problem with another desk clerk and the outcome was very favorable. She went out of her way to make sure I was happy and that I would come back and stay with Drury Inn again. I most definetly will plan my next stop at this Drury Inn. Great place!!!

Room Tip: Enjoyed my room on third floor much better than one on fifth floor. A/C worked better and bed more c...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Lansing, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

We recently spent 5 nights at this Drury Inn. It was our 1st time staying at a Drury and we are now hooked. The room was very clean and spacious. We hardly ever heard any outside noise and we were right by the elevator.

The breakfast was wonderful and so was the kickback each evening. The manager Tim, was the best manager we have ever seen. We have traveled a lot and never have we seen a manager as involved helping, cleaning up and interacting with the customers. That made a huge impression on us.

The pool was GREAT! Our children were in it everyday and our daughter actually learned how to swim without her floaties here. The option of being indoor or outdoor is a wonderful feature!

We have family all around the area so we will make a point to make this our hotel of choice from now on when visiting Nashville!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We absolutely love Drury Inns and if there is one where we are going we make it a point to stay there. This particular location is a favorite of ours and just a few hours away so we visit it no less than five or more times a year. The pool is SO fun as it is an indoor/outdoor with a wall u swim under. It is a favorite with the kids and I feel like a kid swimming in and out of it too!!!! Drury kickbacks save us LOTS of $$$ as we are typically traveling with 5/6 people at a time. Definatly recommend to anyone staying in this area!

• Stayed January 2012
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed here with my family for 6 nights and it was a fantastic place. We stayed in a 2 room suite which was lovely and I would highly recommend. Having breakfast and hot food at 5 pm was great and saved us a fortune. Free soft drinks for most of the day and free popcorn was loved my by 2 girls. Staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Pool was great especially as in was indoor and outdoor so when the sun was too hot or it rained we could just swim under the window and be inside. If we ever go to Nasville again would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Definately book a suit if you can.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Sunshine1004
De Pere, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

This hotel has decent accommodations being recently renovated the room and bathroom were nice. The hotel room itself is small with two double beds. It kind of grossed me out that when I asked if we could please have a pet-free room I was informed that there is not such a thing here. They told me they have special cleaning methods. Truthfully, the room was very clean and didn't smell at all, but still...we are not pet people and would prefer a room where pets have not been. Additionally, we made the reservation because of the "free" drinks and appetizers. That was a mistake. Think of the buffet-mentality and you'll have an idea of who you'll be sitting elbow-to-elbow with as you scarf down some very average nachos and a hot dog. In retrospect, we should've figured this out in advance. Next time, we will opt out of the Drury scene and just pay for our food. We left at 6:00 a.m. and so breakfast wasn't ready, but I'm quite certain it would've been more of the same.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank hinkgen
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Nashville Airport, responded to this review, 24 May 2012
We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you concerns with your stay. I am glad to see that our cleanliness met your expectations as we do take extra efforts to ensure that all of our guests enjoy a clean well maintained room. Our 5:30 Kickback is extremely popular with our complimentary hot food and cold drinks. You can find our rotating menu on our website. We appreciate your business and do hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your travel needs.