US$ 150
US$ 124
US$ 198
US$ 175
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

US$ 206
US$ 176
US$ 220
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 413/night.

US$ 173
US$ 148
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 210
US$ 186
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 229/night.

US$ 196
US$ 166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 193/night.

US$ 212
US$ 206
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 235/night.

US$ 188
US$ 166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 184/night.

US$ 279
US$ 229
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 316/night.

All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationdipping poolhyatt chainrain type showernicely decorated roomslarge construction sitesliding barn dooranother mirrorprovide ear plugsfew short blocksdrink vouchersfront deskbridgestone arenaroom amenitiesmajor constructionhotel bar
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and larger than many standard hotel rooms. There was construction noise, but the hotel/staff have no control over that. I sleep with earplugs anyway, so it didn’t bother me at all!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank heatherms23
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved this hotel! I really liked the room decor and very comfortable beds! The hotel had a fun rooftop pool with pretty much seating and a nice bar staff. Front desk and valet team were very friendly and responsive. Great location for walking to Preds game, Broadway bars and restaurants and museums attractions.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my first and last time staying with Holston House. I stayed from 3/25 to 3/31. Houskeeping was TERRIBLE, I went for 2 days without any housekeeping at all, I made the front desk aware and still on the third day, I came back to my room with absolutely NO toilet paper (which I am not sure what happened to the last roll that was in there) no robe, less towels, no refresh on toiletries, dirty glasses left in room and no refresh on coffee. I made specific request to only stock caffeinated coffee and few times they refreshed my coffee was with decaffeinated only. I asked for a late check out and was told that I have until 1pm to check out and housekeeping came knocking on my door at 9:30 AM with a confused look as to why I was still there when check out is at 11 AM. The smell of cologne at front entrance is so strong and unpleasant that I was not looking forward to walking in everyday. The construction noise was so loud everyday, it was hard to get sleep considering they started so early. I heard dump trucks backing up at 2:30 am on some nights. Never again!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank aweiser70
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights. Check in was easy and staff was very friendly. The hotel is mid sized and has been nicely updated. It's a short walk to the downtown dining and entertainment. There's a small bar on-site which is nicely stocked and is a good place to sit. Breakfast was good although on the morning i was there, the entire restaurant was being serviced by a single waitress who appeared to be overwhelmed. My room was comfortable. At check in I was told it was an upgraded room. If so, I found it to be a touch undersized.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Febo17
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Gorgeous hotel right around the corner from Broadway. Loved being able to walk to everything. Perfect location for visiting all of the honky tonks. The bed was very comfortable and we moved having a fridge in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Ernesto G, Manager at Holston House Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hey Denise F,

Thank you for choosing Holston House for your trip to Nashville! We are truly excited about your experience and cant wait to have you back!