“IKK if you are like me” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road

Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road
Ranked #65 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Kansas City
“IKK if you are like me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

I can see how some people that are used to 2.5 star hotels may think this place was just fine; there were good things, like the food choices nearby, and the hot breakfast included in the price (pancakes, biscuits and gravy, pastries, eggs, along with the regular cold items) was very good. However, this is NOT a NEW hotel; the hotel's web site claims it is a new hotel and it's just been refurbished and it's very beat-up and NOTHING like the pictures. The room is very cramped, and the elevator was slow and dark and small. The whole decor was just nauseating. There are at least two 'adult' dance clubs less than a half mile down the road, and it's located right by the highway overpasses in what used to be a suburb maybe 40 yrs ago but is now fairly urban. There was a family in front of us that cancelled thier reservation and chose to stay in another part of town after they arrived. We would have also except that we had just driven ten hours and were too tired to mess with it. If the room would have had an odor we would have left. At least the dark, cramped rooms don't have an odor. I'm a neat freak, and I am very sensitive to smells, like mold or smoke neither I can tolerate, and I did not have a problem. Overall, this was a letdown because I was expecting a "new" hotel experience. The people behind the desk seemed annoyed too. this is NOT a 3 star hotel, so if you are like me and you choose not to stay in less than 3 stars, you need to choose another place...So overall...IKK!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Momwith5kids
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Matoaca, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2011

Upon arriving at the Holiday Inn Express, I realized I would not be able to have a roll a way bed in the room I had reserved. With two teenage sons who did not want to sleep with one another, Warren, the customer service representative provide us with another option to move to a suite, which we did. The suite worked perfectly, because my sons then had separate beds, were able to watch t.v. in the next room and we had two bathrooms, a definite plus!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Travellers also viewed these Nashville hotels
0.4 km away
Comfort Inn Nashville/White Bridge
0.3 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Belle Meade Inn & Suites
12.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville - I-40 & 1-24 (Spence Lane)
3.9 km away
Extended Stay America - Nashville - Vanderbilt
4.3 km away
Super 8 Nashville West
Super 8 Nashville West
#92 of 154 in Nashville
11.6 km away
Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West

Been to Holiday Inn Express Nashville W-I40 / Whitebridge Road? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK