Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

from US$ 40.95
from US$ 43.65
from US$ 65.00
12,616 results
All reviews country music studio b bob dylan audio tour gold records great exhibits interactive exhibits on display take your time three floors few hours couple of hours own pace great place to visit johnny cash lots of history artists
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am a music fan but never of country music ... Took my 53 years to get to Nashville and my younger self would find it hilarious that I went and ultimately spent over 4 hours here including the tour to recording studio b. So much to see.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Pretty cool just to say I’ve been, but most of the exhibit isn’t even of hall of famers. Most is current artists, some I wouldn’t even consider to be in the country music genre. Audio tour is cool, but our visit was a very crowded day so it seemed to take longer than normal. Recommend picking a slower day. A little pricey as well.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We toured the hall of fame today in about two hours with one extra hour for the Studio B tour. We arrived around lunch time and it was packed. I would suggest getting here early or coming at the end of the day. If you want to see the Studio B or Print Shop, it is extra and I suggest booking a few days ahead, if you want a specific time. We booked two days ahead for Studio B tour. The Studio Tour was the favorite part of the day! People walking in on the day we were there could not get a tour.
The place is huge and will take at least one hour per floor (2 floors on top). Take time for bookstore and walk around first floor too. There are several places to eat also. Don’t forget the actual hall with the inductees plaques on the second floor... we almost missed it!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's not as big as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but there's a lot of information you wouldn't find anywhere else.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our first time visit was fantastic. We loved everything about the museum and it surprised me with how much they had that interested my four year old. The exhibits are great and each section had something for our child to do or interact with.