All reviews split system art trail free wifi would stay again comfortable bed shower curtain recommend staying here air conditioner one night creekside hotel great place to stay walking distance silo accommodation tv noise
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We stayed here for three nights recently. Rooms were pre- heated (lovely in winter), were clean and nicely presented. Our main feedback is that the rooms are dark and a bit gloomy, extra lighting might help. Otherwise they are relatively quiet apart from the road construction crew that get up between 4-6 am and head off.
Food - no restaurant and limited or no breakfast so bring your own and ask for plates, spoons, knifes etc. these are readily available.
Recommend staying here, a good country motel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

What more could you want than pulling into a motel after a long day driving and you are greeted by such friendly owners. From the moment I arrived Ty & Mary went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Firstly some great advice as to where to get a quick bite to eat, then in my room the heater was on for my arrival, so was toasty warm. Emaculatly clean, free wifi, Foxtel, and the best nights sleep I've had in a motel. With block out curtains and comfortable bed, this motel ticks all the boxes. Upon reading the last review obviously some people really can't be happy anywhere, as I could not fault this motel at all, and found that review the very opposite of what I experienced. Thanks so much guys, will definately be returning to your welcoming motel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2017

Because I can't find fault with this pleasant stop over there's not much to say. Doing the Art Silo trail i had not booked in anywhere. It was getting dark when i realized that I'd have to find somewhere to stay in Warracknabeal. After driving around that town without success before finding Country Roads Motor Inn I came to the conclusion that I had landed in the pick of the accommodation.I secured the last room so advise booking ahead if possible. Although on the hwy rooms are set well back. I heard no noise at all and had a comfortable night's sleep. I didn't bother with internet so can't comment about wifi.

Room Tip: The further back the further from the highway.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Have stayed st this really neat and extremely well maintained motor inn a few times for business and it is one of the nicer motor inns I've stayed at.

Rooms have cathedral ceilings cedar style, with plenty of room and absolutely spotless.

The couple who manage the property are lovely and warm/friendly. Free wifi is super fast and rooms well appointed and comfy.

Breakfast provided via room delivery absolutely perfect.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank Jonathan-Barge
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Motel opposite race track. Well kept motel with good sized older rooms clean and well presented. Nice pool area at front with good parking areas. Is on highway so some taffice noise but didnt effect our night. Thanks

Stayed: February 2017