US$ 78
US$ 215
US$ 189
US$ 98
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Red Roof
Alpine Motel(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Abingdon(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 145
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place was filthy with stains on sheets and bed spread. Nasty. Saw 2 roaches on arrival to room. Two women with all their belongings piled in clothes baskets hanging out in front of a room. Another room had several male visitors in a short period of time. Hmmm. We got the heck out of there without even getting our money back. Beware.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lou Ann M
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I wish I had read these reviews first, but I was desperate for a place to stay on a holiday weekend!

When I arrived, I was told the rate was $58, not the $48 I was quoted on the phone. It was a holiday weekend (Independence Day weekend), and I felt stuck with staying here … but I did insist that the rate was $48, and since that was the rate on the website, I prevailed on that one point once I pulled it up on my cell phone. But I should have walked out then …

I have never stayed in a a motel room with such disgusting conditions – for a start, the room stank of mold and stale cigarettes – it was a non-smoking room, but I doubt the drapes or anything else was changed since it was a smoking room. Every wall was appallingly in need of paint, there was mold growing everywhere, including on the glass of a hung picture. There were burn holes in the blanket, the towels were extremely dingy, though they were once white – and some of them had holes in them, too. I had foolishly paid before inspecting the room – and I had tried to get reservations at several other places before finding availability and I was sure that walking out meant driving home and missing the festival I had come to attend.

Garbage was piled up under the stairs and not completely sealed by any means (see photos) … water damage everywhere explains the mold. I did insist on moving to another room the next day, but that one, while less stinky, was just as yucky … and a roach in the morning didn’t make it any more pleasant, even if it was dead. Everywhere were signs of neglect – missing light bulbs, for example, blackout curtains in shreds.

On the plus side, the linens seemed to be clean and I didn’t bring home any bed bugs.

Room Tip: Look before you stay ...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank dreamdiver
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I'm handicap so my wife check us in the first room the tiles were falling off the walls and it had mold and mildew. The second room was betty but the carpet was gross looking the old tv on the floor the mattress was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get out the next morning.

Room Tip: find a room in another motel.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank brian w
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I have stayed at the hotel many times in years past but stop using it due to run down state and lack of care. It was owned by a local man for many years and he had a restaurant next door. When he retired, the hotel has changed hands many times and the restaurant closed. It is sad to see the changes over the years. I would not want to stay now. it appears that they rent long term to folks

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I have stayed at this hotel in the past & do not remember it being as awful as it has apparently become. I need to warn travelers about what they're getting into. The room was disgusting! I was sure to let the proprietor know this as I left. We decided not to take a shower due to the large amount of mold around the tub, the fact that I needed to go & ask for new towels & wash cloths because the ones left appeared dirty & the fact that the bathroom smelled of urine. I wish that I had looked at the room in total before paying to stay there. Now, that is the bathroom. The main room... my partner's actual bed was full of stains, the carpet had burn marks all over it, the upholstery on the chairs was obviously dirty, I had stains on my pillow case & the walls had spots all over them. That is just a few of the things. I definitely will not be staying there again unless there is an obvious overhaul to the property. The good thing? For this price, there was a refrigerator in the room. That is the only thing that was pleasing.

Room Tip: I am not sure if all of their rooms are disgusting. I'd look at it before paying for it.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends