See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The rooms have recently been refurbished and are spotlessly clean.Although the room is a little small it is very comfortable and quiet,even though it is on the main road.The close proximity to the shops and cafes is a bonus.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We booked a room here using Agoda. Unfortunately when we arrived, we were informed by motel Management that they had double-booked and cancelled our booking. Apparently they emailed Agoda to say that.

However, Agoda never received that information, and still had our booking as confirmed.

We understand that mix-ups can happen, however there was no need for the Motel Management to have been so rude and unhelpful. Ultimately, if they were double-booked, they should have bent over backwards to help us resolve - instead, they could not have cared any less about us, and our weekend was spoilt.

Plus, from looking around at the place it is filthy and I would never stay or book here ever again. I URGE YOU ALL TO HEED THIS WARNING AS THEY ARE VERY UNPLEASANT PEOPLE.

Room tip: To choose a good room, choose a different motel
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Resident_World
Reviewed 31 March 2017

While I wouldn't write home about this Motel, I did have a restful nights sleep on a good bed.

It was a little pricey for what they supply but as we needed a place to stay, we took what was on offer.

Forget about internet here at $10 an hour for very fast internet, you either go without or use your phone if you have data

Room tip: Get one at the back as the gates when opening and closing sound like the gates of Mordor opening
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

A last minute booking took us here and thought it would be good but at $145 on a Monday night I was very disappointed if the room was updated then maybe ok for that price but I would only expect to pay $80 for what I stayed in I definitely would not be back

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus D
Reviewed 22 February 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Mornington Motel as part of a group. It is very clean and quiet, the security gate at night is awesome. The owners are lovely people and the service was great, I would certainly stay here again.

Room tip: All rooms are nice
Date of stay: October 2016