See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night on our way to a funeral. What a lovely, welcoming place. Nice, modern rooms with everything you need. Including a toaster . Bed comfy too!
Great parking at your door and nice male who checked us in.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

For me, this motel being so old-fashioned was not a problem in itself but I found it extremely odd and inconvenient to have the fridge at the opposite end of a very long bench from the ONE power point available to be shared by the toaster, kettle and microwave. The microwave cord was also too short to reach the power point unless the microwave were moved closer to the power point! As others have observed, there were many stains on the carpet and the air-conditioner being ancient was extremely noisy. I was also disappointed to discover that the restaurant was not operational and therefore that room service was not an option. The convenience that this would have afforded was one of the reasons I had chosen to stay at this motel. Following the instructions provided with, I could not access the motel's wifi, not a problem I have ever encountered at any other motel. On the plus side, the bed was very comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was excellent and easily adjusted - which is not always the case. Most of the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful but I was less than impressed on my second to last morning when - having the previous evening communicated my intention of staying another night - I was rung up and asked if I was intending to stay another night. I was even less impressed when I was in effect asked to come to the office and pay for the extra night immediately. I had an appointment and simply stated that NO I could not pay on my way out, but would do so later in the morning, which I did! This was my seventh night at the motel I stay in motels frequently and I am used to consistency in hospitality. This is not a motel I would want to stay at again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The motor inn is old and tired which I don't have a problem with.
However, the place was dirty. The bedspread had blood stains on the side of it which had not been washed. There was long strands of dark hair on the bathroom floor (I am a short haired blonde).
The bed was uncomfortable.
The restaurant and the bar were closed. (There was a room service option which we did not try).
The shower taps were reversed so if you stay there with young children beware.
They offered free wif but we couldn't find the hotspot.
Overall a horrible night.

Room Tip: Not our room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely place and lovely staff. Plenty of room to park a body truck. Electric blanket on the beds. Includes a pool, sandpit and swings for kids free WiFi. Availability of a safe in room to store valuables. And just a 3 minute walk to the lilydale international restaurant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank matthew s
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

No meal available, restaurant closed down in spite of them still advertising it online.
Check in advised us to cross road to "International Club" for a good meal, but when we got there 30 mins before opening, they were already booked out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple