US$ 73
  • Pool
Grampians Pioneer Cottages(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 141
US$ 70
US$ 64
D'Altons Resort(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 102
US$ 92
  • Pool
Gariwerd Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Ok so I really want to recommend this 1940 guest house, you could imagine if the walls could talk and the grandness that was once there. But I just can’t make myself do it. There’s so much to like but for my needs I can’t. I’m sure it will appeal to a lot of other people though.
So for the pros and there’s a lot of them, excellent location, large rooms, clean room and ensuite, lovely hot water and pressure in the shower. Very comfortable beds, very quite rooms. Lovely garden area out the front. Amazing views of the mountain range.
And the cons no mini fridge, no tv, dark hallways and entrance, very dark communal lounge with seriously bad reception on the tv, the building felt neglected, no communal kitchen. We stayed 3 nights and would’ve liked to cook some of our meals. Guest house felt very abandoned. If there had of been a a mini fridge, crockery, cutlery and microwave in our room plus a bbq in the gardens or a communal kitchen I think I would’ve recommended this guest house. Also as stated we stayed 3 nights and no one gave us clean coffee cups or water glasses. We had to rinse them in the bathroom sink.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Stayed with a group of friends ,really quaint needs updating in a lot of places but loved the old world feel.no tv in room but it was more relaxing without .the food was great .very quiet ,close to shops

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Dave G
Reviewed 13 June 2015

This guest house located within a short walk from the shopping area of Hall's Gap has the charm of an earlier era. With a group of friends we were fortunate to have a friendly, caring and hospitable host. We enjoyed the warm lounge on two brisk autumn evenings. An ideal place to meet with friends. Rooms clean and comfortable and the evening meals were excellent.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Neville C
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I stayed recently at the Mountain Grand Guest House and was disappointed by the cleanliness. The bed cover had several stains over it and when I turned back the cover I discovered hair on the sheet. The comfort of the double bed was not good. I suggest that the owner improves the cleaning of the linen at the very least.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mum38
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We stumbled across this small Guest House and were very pleasantly surprised. OK, OK other reviewers say its quaint [it is], it's like visiting Grandma [who doesn't like their grandma], old world [what's wrong with that]. However, what they don't say is that the hotel is literally across the road from the main strip [500 metres away]. The rooms were clean and comfortable; they weren't overly expensive. Park your car, start your walk to the Pinnacle from the Hotel - what could be easier? We would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Room 5 has a spa bath; which was nice
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family