US$ 73
  • Pool
Grampians Pioneer Cottages(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 142
US$ 70
US$ 64
D'Altons Resort(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 93
  • Pool
Gariwerd Motel(Halls Gap)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2011

pleased with the Jazz session and the friendly service

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Borrona
Reviewed 17 February 2011

I can't believe some of these reviews. I have stayed here many many times. I love the place, its ambience, its proximity to the village. Many walks start from points close to here. When I have walked all day, I look to returning for a cold drink, satisfying meal and the warm welcome of my hosts. On weekends jazz often brings the place alive.
The place is a guest house, so old - it was built in about 1945, materials were scarce after the war. You can stay in a homogenised motel or in some of the history of the area. Which will you choose?

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank venusbathstravel
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Totally shocked. Staff were very nice but accommodation nothing like they stated. The reviews that were positive must have had totally different rooms to what we had.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank baselga
Reviewed 17 January 2011

I must admit I can only blame myself for just having been to the worst accomodation place in over 50 years of travelling: I should have looked at the previous reviews of TRIPADVISOR and I would have never gone there! I can only add to the shocking reports of others: the place is a dump! The owner calls it now a 'Boutique Hotel' and I am referring this to the authorities for it is an exaggeration beyond belief! Obviously other travellers are not so dump as I as in the "high peak season" (as the owner assured me beforehand on the telephone) there were just two couples staying there. The fact that he charged me for two nights though we decided to leave after one night because of the impending Victorian floods only shows the mentality of this place. (less than 48 hours later people were evacuated from Halls Gap). My simple advise: DON'T GO THERE! - even if it were free of charge!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SydneyPierrot
Reviewed 14 December 2010

A rambling guest house, in need of some repair, but with a warm, welcoming atmosphere and an excellent restaurant. The room was small, but clean and tidy, the ensuite was neat and functional, and the bed was comfortable. The perfect base from which to explore the breathtaking scenery of the Grampians, plus kangaroos, parrots and kookaburras literally on the doorstep.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple