“Great Service”

SoLatte Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Gisborne
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome place for a pot of tea. The service was amazing, and had some great decorations here as well. A great place to spend some time, and has a real country feel to it as well.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Traveled all the way from Melbourne to try the Reuben sandwich and I was definitely not disappointed. The sauerkraut could have been drained a bit better but overall it was delicious. The chips were outstanding. The others had a chicken breast burger and a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel, both were excellent. The coffee also was great. Will return again.
We also bought some of the hand made pies that are a bit different but a treat to eat.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

Passing through thought I would get a quick coffee and food to take away. Very slow service- waited 20 mins for my order. Tasted ok but large coffee was only half full. Cardboard lid not to my taste either. Staff were not all that friendly either. I won’t be going back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Went for a lunch with some work mates and the food was excellent. Service was good but the portions were a bit light for me. I have no hesitation to recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Just passing through Gisborne and popped in after reading their black board in the window. That got us in there! Fantastic array of wholesome food - especially for mid afternoon on a Saturday - plus a huge menu choice as well. This lovely establishment has it all! Such a friendly, gorgeous team who treated us so well. Cosy and warm with heaps of natural sunlight - great to sit and watch the world go by. Plenty of newspapers and staff genuinely interested in you. I can recommend their amazing Ruben - which was what enticed me in - and my husband had the salami toasted Turkish roll to top it off - the coffee was superb. All in all it made for an absolutely relaxing lunch as we entered the last leg of our holiday. We will definitely be back. Thank you to the amazing team. You are truly gorgeous

Date of visit: August 2019