“A Gem in the Middle of a Cute Town!”

Little Dutch Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently moved and our friends were visiting Gatlinburg so we tried to find a spot in the "middle" to meet. I am so glad we chose this charming place. The food was excellent. Our server was fantastic and very sweet, even though we completely over-stayed our welcome talking and visiting long after our meal was over. The restaurant was very clean. I am not fond of salad bars and usually pass but it came with my meal, however this one is extremely well-kept (or it was this night). My food was preapared well and served hot. It was a Saturday but the restaurant was not overly busy. I will definitely go again! If you do not know where you are going, you NEED GPS! This is not a "just off the interstate" restaurant. But, I think that makes it better. Worth the drive into town. And, the town is charming.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Had lunch this week and the lunch specials were excellent and very reasonable. Lemon chicken and potatoes were delicious and pork chops were plentiful. Very surprised.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Ground sirloin is good but needs to be more tender. Food was warm but not as hot as most desire. Service was exceptional. Environment friendly and relaxed.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Service was good, place was quiet, could talk easily to your partners, portion was adequate. Food was fine.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Excellence in every way!
Menu selection...my favorite is the chicken parmesan
Fresh