All reviews steak nice room bar prices comfortable stay attending a wedding bistro meals pokies seniors servings visitors heaps
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

A little out dated but for the price it was very good full points to the friendly staff. The rooms were very clean and I enjoyed my stay. Food was OK salmon was over cooked but the salads was fantastic.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018

It was a fairly busy night, we didn't have a booking but they kindly gave us a table.
Prompt service, by friendly staff.
Meals were enormous *(and tasty).
Parking was easy and we could get a park fairly close by.

Room tip: Didn't have a room...only went to bistro
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I dined at this hotel for lunch and ordered porterhouse steak with mash and vegies, and when my meal arrived, I could not believe the food that I received, the steak was huge and juicy, with a large bowl of mash potato, heaps of vegies and chips as well, it was a massive amount, I really struggled getting through it all, it was fantastic 10/10

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ron T
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed couple nights for business. Room definitely showing its age but fairly comfortable and clean. Motel side fairly quite despite the pokies and nightclub in adjacent building. Walls between room is quite thin and can hear some conversations in next door.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Second time we have stayed here each time the rooms have been tidy not really clean but for the money you pay for a bed for the night all good. Started at the reception desk were friendly and polite no problem they're all good

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple