Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys
Open today: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
So much to see and based locally

Reviewed 15 July 2018
Nancy X
A visit to Fossils an Chrystals

I liked that Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys. They gave us permission to take pictures. That... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2018
Robby G C
Toronto, Canada

All reviews for sale crystals gems meadows devon fossils rocks shop
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I love crystal and stones and I was really pleased with the giant amethyst caves and all the crystals at Crystal World. Very amazing and interesting to visit and shop too.

JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely review Nancy. We're glad you enjoyed your visit and the variety of our stock.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I liked that Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys. They gave us permission to take pictures. That was cool!

I explored the whole shop. The crystals were beautiful. I found purple, red and orange colors. They had huge crystals and small crystals.

There were many fossils as well. It was amazing.

I could stay here the whole day and not see everything. Wow!

Outside there were also crystals and fossils, but it was cheaper.

The dinosaurs were especially for children.

I enjoyed my visit here. It was amazing!

This is a must see!

JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Robby we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit and was able to explore all that we had to offer. We hope you'll be back again soon to visit us.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

A fantastic place for gem, fossil or crystal lovers, items sourced locally and from all over the world. I would recommend giving yourself a couple of hours to go through the place thoroughly. A true oasis for the gem stone & crystal lover.

JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your great review Darren, we're glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Well, this is on giant shop just full of interesting Gems and Fossils and Crystals.
I didn't know what to expect, but from photos it is what it is, and amazing it is, really crazy at some of the stuff on display with open cut rocks as big as myself and also nearly everything is for sale at a price..

Family's and adults and kids will enjoy this place as it has to be seen to be believed.
Its a short drive out from Cranbourne, but highly worth it.

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit animal1. The premises are so big sometimes it's difficult to truly capture and highlight everything with photos.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Tucked away in the back blocks of Devon Meadows is the most delightful treasure. The children will love to wonder among the incredible range of prehistoric dinosaurs arranged in a lovely park setting. Afterwards wonder through the crystal showroom and buy the a fossilised dinosaur poo! They'll love it, I promise. The range of crystals and fossils is immense for all types of budgets. Will not disappoint.

Thank you Cheryl, we agree that we're a hidden gem (sic) and we're delighted we had something for all ages to enjoy.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome place! We found it by chance but please give yourself some time to look around! 20 minutes wasn't enough for us!!

Thanks Caitlyn, some people bring a packed lunch so they don't have to rush off. :)

Reviewed 12 November 2016

So many crystals in the raw form scattered around outside, then inside a hugecollection of polished Gems. Entry is free, and they are open 7 daysa week from 12 lunchtime till 5pm.

Thanks for your review. We keep adding to our piles as well and have expanded our outside range greatly.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I visited earlier this month with a couple from the USA who spent an hour or 2 exploring all there is to see. Such a great variety of fossils relics crystals in all stages of from raw to polished to beautiful jewelry. Well worth a visit.
Visiting with young children is a bit more challenging as there is so much for little fingers to handle and break.

JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thank you for your return visit and kind review Sue. We agree there is a lot to see as we have expanded our already extensive range of items for sale to also include a Gallery of amazing fossil and crystal specimens. We're glad you could bring your friends to visit and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to bring the family for a visit , there is no entry fee and lots to see .
Kids easily entertained with the giant life size dinosaur models , live geese and ducks .
Hundreds of tons of crystals and fossil outside in piles. The show room and gallery is like a museum but everything is for sale from tumbled stones from $1 to $10,000 crystal cluster s

JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Thanks for your great review Tom, we're delighted you enjoyed your visit to Crystal World and found our wide range of stock, displays and natural rock to your liking.

Visiting the dinosaurs is always a great hit with the kids, as is checking out our amazing displays in the gallery and buying some treasures to take home with you for your own collection.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I have lived in Devon Meadows for many years and have never visited, last month I decided to pop in with my kids, What a fantastic surprise! This place was really interesting and we ended up spending well over an hour looking around... The next day I took my wife back there and she also loved it.... Great place!!!!!!

2  Thank Karl T
JayJayEd, Public Relations Manager at Crystal World & Prehistoric Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Hi Karl, we seem to surprise many of the locals when they first "discover" us! We're glad you finally got to visit and share the experience with your family.

We have customers visit from all over the country and even from overseas because they have heard of our extensive range of products and, like you, they like staying extra time to explore all our displays and stock.

We look forward to your return visit.