All reviews burger king next door room was clean adequate breakfast definitely stay here again stopping point great place to stay budget hotel the breakfast area fridge and microwave indoor pool nice hotel two queen beds morning breakfast great room staff was friendly parking lot tennessee
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a short visit with friends. They recommended Bethel Inn & Suites and we are glad we stayed. Rooms were nice and the staff friendly. The air conditioner was a little noisy, but will definitely stay here again if we are ever in the area again...price was very reasonable

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Immediately after unloading our bags in our room, our kids wanted to swim. The pool is tiny and the water was frigid but our kids didn't care. As long as you don't have more than five or six in the pool, I think kids would still enjoy it.

Back in the room, we realized that our air was shutting off repeatedly and the room would get hot. It was getting late (I think it was around 10:30 p.m.) so I called the desk to ask what to do. The woman suggested turning the heat on to kickstart the motor and then switching to cool air. When that only worked for a few minutes, she moved us. There was not another king room available so she put us into two rooms and did not charge for the second room. I think she handled the situation as well as could be expected.

Breakfast was standard and good. The breakfast area was spacious with plenty of tables.

Overall, I'd stay here again. I loved the little touches like Bible verses throughout the decor and the blocks placed in every doorframe.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting the area. The room was clean and has comfy bed. It has free Wi-Fi. Nice breakfast, though lacking a serving of fruits. Indoor heated swimming pool was a plus. The price of the room was of good value.

Room tip: get a room with a refrigerator & microwave
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are passing thru on business and needed a room in the area. Nice hotel! Nothing fancy, but very clean and cozy. Our room had fridge and microwave and lots of counter space in the bathroom. Free breakfast and parking on site. Very convenient to interstate! Check availability here first if you are in the area!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Meredith M
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

It's not often that I book a room at an independent hotel, but the timing of our trip made Monterey, TN the ideal stopping point on our way to East Tennessee, and the options in that area were slim. However, a quick review at another booking site gave this hotel great reviews and the offered price was very reasonable. Cleanliness is always my number one priority with comfort being a close second and courtesy being the third. This hotel hit on all three marks. I would say this hotel is comparable to a Holiday Inn Express or a Best Western for amenities. There was an indoor pool that we did not use. The morning breakfast options were standard fare and everyone in our party was satisfied. Queen beds were very comfortable, bathrooms clean. Proximity to the interstate made it possible to hear vehicles in our room facing the front, but it was not loud or distracting.
The rate we got for a Sunday night was $92.23 (including tax) per room for rooms with two queen beds each.
I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shaye M, Manager at Bethel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Shaye M, Manager at Bethel Inn & Suites, responded to this review
We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet all of your requirements for a comfortable night! We hope that you will be back to see us if you're ever in the area or just passing through. Thank you so much and have a great day!

Shaye Mahoney (General Manager)