“Best restaurant of the area”
Review of Arte Bianca

Arte Bianca
Ranked #4 of 192 Restaurants in Woollahra
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Neighbourhood: Double Bay
Neighbourhood: Double Bay
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard of Arte Bianca several times but only got the chance of going there recently.
Best italian food in Sydney without any doubts!
Pizza was amazing and we ordered a special fresh pasta absolutely outstanding! Closed the meal with a Nutella semifreddo so delicious I can't wait to go back and have again!
Friendly service! Overall a great experience, will be back very soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizza, salad an nibbles. Pizza was ok but we asked the manager for some onions on the pizza. The “awesome “Italian manager said at first that they did not have onions, then with a dismissive look and attitude he said they would not put onions on our pizza.

First - an Italian restaurant with no onions

Second - not accommodating???

I will never go back there.

Wendy L, Owner at Arte Bianca, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

We are sorry your dining experience centered around one ingredient.
Unfortunately we do not offer onion as a pizza topping and were unable to supply it to you at the time.
We strive to accommodate all customer requests within the ability of our kitchen stock, and pride ourselves on providing an authentic dining experience for our customers.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Real, authentic Italian food cooked to perfection, which is very hard to find in Sydney!
Pizzas and pastas were amazing!!! I’m Italian and in 10 years living in Australia, this is one of the best ones I’ve found, totally recommend it. And also impeccable service, Mark and his staff are superb and the atmosphere is great. Definitely my favourite restaurant now! can't wait to go back there and try different things!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My expectations are so high for pizza because I have eaten at Arte Bianca. Not another place can compare. Love the atmosphere, service and first and foremost, the food!! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Been there with 2 friends with no reservation, staff very friendly and pizza was incredible, reminded me the flavour of italy! Well done. Will definitely go back.