All reviewscomfortable bedlong staystayed two nightscar parkboth timesconvenient hotelearly hoursan upgradebistro downstairsreception staffwestern sydneynight staytea and coffeethe pubhume highwaychecking inbusiness trip
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The staff on reception where very helpful. Amazing service and the rooms where clean and fresh. I would recommend anyone to stay at this property as the proximity to Cabramatta is great. Located on a main road it was very quite considering how close it was to this road.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank rob m
Diandra J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you Rob for your comments, we will be passing those on and sharing them with the team here. Very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed staying at our hotel and we do hope you are planning to return again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as the place I usually stay at was booked out. Rome was everything you expect, very comfortable bed. The staff were polite and check in was quick. There was a restaurant but I ate at the bar and grill and had a very nice t.bone steak. It will be my regular from now on.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brett M
Diandra J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you Brett for your comments and we are very happy that you enjoyed your first stay with us. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Spent a week here in July with some work mates and we enjoyed our stay. Rooms are clean and spacious. Attached is a large bar / bistro area that had plenty of menu options available and we have no complaints with any of the food we ordered. The morning breakfast has plenty of variety as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Murray H
Diandra J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you Murray for sharing your experience with us, we are glad that you and the work team could enjoy the facilities we have here at the Holiday Inn Warwick Farm and do hope you return to stay again with us very soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Greeted by John who was easy, professional and quick to get me set up in my booked room. Rooms and bathrooms are nice and clean and a good bar and restaurant available for a quiet (bar) and noisy(large restaurant) meal and drinks. As I spend roughly 8 months each year in hotels and motels, I can advise that this is a nice place to stay. I have stayed previously and the quality of the service has risen here, unlike several other places. My only tiny gripes are: parking is down a flight of external steps- which meant I needed to make 3 journeys with my large amount of luggage (I packed for this 3 month travel for work around NSW, Queensland and Tasmania); no bin liners in bathrooms; PLEASE add a toilet brush in each room and an extra box of tissues; perhaps put on a trainee to help with luggage from cars to rooms? Very minor things I agree, but these would make the stay there almost perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tangalooma2000
Diandra J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for an insight into your stay, we are very pleased to hear how much you enjoy staying at our property. We take all of your comments with great pride and are so glad that your time with us was one to remember. Thank you for passing on some recommendations, we will take these into further discussion as we are always looking for ways to improve the experience and service we provide for our guests. We wish you all the best for your next travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stuck on the Hume not really close to anywhere is this nice part of the holiday inn chain. It runs a great bar and restaurant that is worth eating in and has a different lunch and dinner menu each night.

Cocktails are great, pizza night fun and the occasional oysters turn up.

Small basic pool area outside and what seems to be a conference or wedding area.

Basic gym, park to run in opposite and about fifteen minutes walk to cabramatta for the train or Vietnamese soups or shopping.

Hume highway outside takes you in or out of city fast and easy.

Strange rule about no hats being allowed in the bar area. This is the only let down.

Top staff can solve almost everything within reason. But holiday inn usually gets this right.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelvin_10
Diandra J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you Kelvin for providing us with such detail in relation to your stay here at Holiday Inn Warwick Farm we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. We may be out of the city but definitely make up for it with the facilities provided for our guests, we hope that you are in the area and planning to stay with us again soon.