“Much than you would expect”
Review of Cafe Hause

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Hause
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Thornleigh
Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

My son and I love Cafe Hause for our weekly breakfast date! He has a milkshake - none of the OTT types just great old-fashioned milkshakes!! - and I have my only coffee for the week (ah sweet heaven!!). He has a bacon & egg roll and I have the Avocado sourdough! Both very good!! We sometimes bring others along and they are always impressed! Love the Cafe Hause!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for an impromptu breakfast.. Veggie breaky and big breaky was excellent.. Everything was very fresh and tasty... The coffe served quickly and with a smile... Well worth a stop off!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2015

One of the best salads I've ever eaten. Pumpkin beetroot and fetta salad is absolutely delicious and super friendly and fast service!

Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

We went there for an office lunch. Ordered a sandwich with veggies . Which was good however the way it was presented it was not comfortable to eat. There is a way to stack a sandwich that the chef missed out on. But otherwise tasted great. Value for money

Reviewed 30 September 2014 via mobile

I went here based on the previous review and was not disappointed. My friend had three kids with her and there was plenty of room for us all. The food she ordered was fresh and tasty. My food was average. Our drinks were great. The staff were welcoming. We would go back again.