The Greenwich Inn Motel
Hotel Urban St Leonards(St Leonards)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 76
McLaren Hotel(North Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 126
Great 4.5/5
  • Room Service
Rydges North Sydney(North Sydney)
US$ 122
US$ 118
US$ 99
Good 3.5/5
Vibe Hotel North Sydney(North Sydney)
  • Pool
US$ 96
US$ 84
  • Pool
North Sydney Harbourview Hotel(North Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 134
  • Room Service
All reviewsparking is tightnorth shorecontinental breakfasttrain stationlovely friendly staffbudget accommodationprivate hospitalupstairs roomarrive earlyminute walkwould stay againwalking distancecomfortable bedst leonards stationfree wifimelissasydney
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Great place to stay good walking distance to Royal North Shore Private Hopital, just next door is another hotel which served great meals at night.

Highly recommend this hotel, clean and tidy, as I said before close to the hospital

Room Tip: Stayed ground floor at the back no traffic noise
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

This property has recently been renovated and I found it clean and well maintained. The 3.5 star rating was fair. The room was clean, basic, comfortable bed, air conditioned. I didn't use the free wi-fi so can't comment. Breakfast was basic but adequate. The staff were friendly and helpful. Parking is tight but free. Location to Sydney is good with public transport accessible.
In short it was good value for money and I would stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Was nice and tidy cheap close to city and Hospital. Reception was lovely.... never had a problem. Parking is a little tight.. although parking is also avalible next door. Melissa and Katrina were lovely

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Eddie H
greenwichinn, Director of Sales at The Greenwich Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Eddie,

We thank you for your review and your kind words. The Greenwich Inn Management prides itself on offering great value accommodation accompanied by a friendly and caring service to our guests. All of our rooms and bathrooms have been recently refurbished. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Katrina Webb
Manager

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The staff we very kind upon my arrival even offered me a free coffee or cold drink. Rooms a little small but I wasn't there to play a game of cricket, was comfortable I felt right at home. Was only a short stroll for me and my partner to the hospital which was very handy saved money on parking. The rooms were clean and well presented. The little guest kitchen was handy for us to use rather than paying more money on eating out...just like a little home away from home. Will be back

Room Tip: If not very mobile ask for a lower level as there is no lift
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
greenwichinn, Manager at The Greenwich Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Mel,

We thank you for your review and your kind words. The Greenwich Inn Management prides itself on offering great value accommodation accompanied by a friendly and caring service to our guests. All of our rooms and bathrooms have been recently refurbished and a brand new guest kitchen installed this year. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Katrina Webb
Manager

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Price and location are the only things going for this place. The rooms are clean but very small. I was thankful that I was on my own as two would have been a crowd. The bathroom is likewise and I don;t think that the toilet could be used with the door shut.

Car parking is virtually non existant on site and what there is, is accessed via a narrow driveway down to the back of the motel. You don't know that it is full until you get down there and then you find that it is a marathon effort to turn around. The alternative is to reverse out and good luck with that. My car was damaged whilst trying to extricate myself from this place. I would not stay here again if I am driving.

In defense management allowed me to park in the reception space for the night and gave me a free coffee to calm me down.

The alternative parking is in the hotel next door.

This place is just a five minute walk to both North Shore hospitals and at $140 with free breakfast is cheap for this area. I couldn't eat it because I had to fast for surgery so I can't review brekky.

The staff are exceptionally nice.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are away from the traffic
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo