All reviews parking is tight north shore continental breakfast arrive early lovely friendly staff private hospital budget accommodation upstairs room train station walking distance comfortable bed the ground floor st leonards station free wifi stay there again sydney city
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Was nice and tidy cheap close to city and Hospital. Reception was lovely.... never had a problem. Parking is a little tight.. although parking is also avalible next door. Melissa and Katrina were lovely

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Eddie H
greenwichinn, Director of Sales at The Greenwich Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Eddie,

We thank you for your review and your kind words. The Greenwich Inn Management prides itself on offering great value accommodation accompanied by a friendly and caring service to our guests. All of our rooms and bathrooms have been recently refurbished. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Katrina Webb
Manager

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The staff we very kind upon my arrival even offered me a free coffee or cold drink. Rooms a little small but I wasn't there to play a game of cricket, was comfortable I felt right at home. Was only a short stroll for me and my partner to the hospital which was very handy saved money on parking. The rooms were clean and well presented. The little guest kitchen was handy for us to use rather than paying more money on eating out...just like a little home away from home. Will be back

Room Tip: If not very mobile ask for a lower level as there is no lift
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
greenwichinn, Manager at The Greenwich Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Mel,

We thank you for your review and your kind words. The Greenwich Inn Management prides itself on offering great value accommodation accompanied by a friendly and caring service to our guests. All of our rooms and bathrooms have been recently refurbished and a brand new guest kitchen installed this year. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Katrina Webb
Manager

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Price and location are the only things going for this place. The rooms are clean but very small. I was thankful that I was on my own as two would have been a crowd. The bathroom is likewise and I don;t think that the toilet could be used with the door shut.

Car parking is virtually non existant on site and what there is, is accessed via a narrow driveway down to the back of the motel. You don't know that it is full until you get down there and then you find that it is a marathon effort to turn around. The alternative is to reverse out and good luck with that. My car was damaged whilst trying to extricate myself from this place. I would not stay here again if I am driving.

In defense management allowed me to park in the reception space for the night and gave me a free coffee to calm me down.

The alternative parking is in the hotel next door.

This place is just a five minute walk to both North Shore hospitals and at $140 with free breakfast is cheap for this area. I couldn't eat it because I had to fast for surgery so I can't review brekky.

The staff are exceptionally nice.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are away from the traffic
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Don't expect luxury. But you can expect a clean room, aircon and a comfortable bed. It is a comfortable 15 minute walk to the RNS hospital and the St Leonards train station. The station has a nice food court and a Coles supermarket. This hotel is definitely at the budget end of the spectrum. But if that's what your looking for...I recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Basic, small rooms, car park is very small (make sure you book a place), very stressful driving in Sydney, we left car and got a train into city, station 10 minutes walk from hotel, much easier. continental breakfast is included in cost of room and there are also an oven, microwave, all pots and pans available for use in the dining area, located behind the reception area, just clean and put items away after. Not a great deal to do around that area but great once in the city. 196 Pacific HIghway is not near 198Pacific highway its about 2k away, abit confusing for us and the sat nav

Room Tip: Close to ST Leonards hospital, North Sydney
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family