“Wow! Truly food made with love and exceptional skill.”
Review of Nithik's Kitchen

Nithik's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Rozelle
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This restaurant is a wonderful new addition to the Rozelle food scene. The flavours are authentic and amazing, beautifully balanced and all so totally fresh. We had to go back again a few days later to see if we had imagined how good it was! No. Not imagining it. We eavesdropped on other diners who were all saying the same thing...:"the food is amazing", "love it" "we'll be back" and my own thought..."but if we tell everyone about it we'll never be able to get a table :-)
But Preeti and Vikram have put heart and soul into this restaurant and it shows in food. They deserve to be successful. Friendly, relaxed ambience and attention to detail that makes you feel that you are a valued guest. Love it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This place has given me the best Indian meal I have had in Australia, and I have lived here for twenty years. The regional cooking is bright and fresh, with a healthy lick of chilli. I took friends from London who are of Indian descent and they raved about the Dal and the cult- status Cheese and Onion Paratha. The owners are gracious and chatty.

I am only letting this go online because I want them to stay open. The place is small and you will need to book. So will I, I guess. Enjoy.

Warning. The quality is high so the prices are above those of the bog standard, forgettable level so common in this city.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Our first visit to Nithiks Kitchen was a delight. At 7.30ish it was nicely busy but still with a table for 2 free for us. The food was not your average Indian restaurant fare and after chatting with the owner we discovered this is the food they make at home for their families. All I can say is I want to live with them. We had the Legaan Ke Kofti, the tomato and cashew sauce was really delicate but flavoursome and the dumplings a lovely mix of lycees, dry fruits and Koya. The Jaradaloo Goat Curry was also great, the goat just fell of the bone and the sauce was delicious. All served by genuinely friendly staff. The prices were good with mains between $12-$21. We knew some other people dining there who really enjoyed it also - we'll all be back. The byline on the menu is "food made with love" and you feel it.

1  Thank PetiteR0uge
Reviewed 4 January 2014

this lovely husband and wife restaurant had an elegant charm which is only surpassed by the food. The service is friendly
The food is amazing, leaving you feeling like you have enjoyed an Indian meal like no other.
It was an unexpected haven for the gluten intolerant as only the naan had wheat!
Best Goat curry I have ever had...
Based on cuisines from Royal Nawab in Hyderabad, Awadhi from Lucknow, Tanjore Marathi and Chettinad, this restaurant has taken Indian to a whole new level for me...

We have been back and have taken our friends...

1  Thank Lea32_11