Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$ 70
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews catch the bus food outlets rosehill gardens public transport woolworths event
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

Called to ask for a earlier check in and the immediate response was 'that will be $30 extra' not even a we can accomodate to that as we have ample room. Go my girlfriend to call up and they did so and didn't charge. "Thanks Chis the guy who was on reception. From reading all the reviews the guys are looking to make $ out of anything extra and have forgotten about what hospitality is all about. Very low costings to get you in the door and then penalise you for so many things like early check in, parking, changing rooms, poor room quality ... this will teach them to charge an extra $30 by costing them 30 customers who read this review

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

When booked 3 nights with APX apartments for 2adults and 2kids(9yrs old and 1year old)
They offered 261$ deal.
But on second of my stay they charged me 35$ per night for kids and 18$ per night for parking.and they did unauthorised transaction on my credit card.
where as I did not park my vehicle on their property after staff told me 18$ parking fees .and I parked my car outside on street.
For children charges that told me .I did not told them (means lied to them) about kids.
When I confronted why you did not inform when I checked in? Didnt they see my kids when I check in?.

However when I confronted the manager Deb and crish they agree to refund money but on check out they refused to pay me back .and also they try to get my deposit.
On check out time I took video recording after reading all reviews online and watching current affairs.
Otherwise they had solid plan to take over my deposit.
My suggestions
Stay away from APX Parramatta.
They are scammers
Also take videos recording in front of staff on check in and check out if you trapped in their scams.
Still fighting for refund of car park fees and 200$ deposit.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Vpatel2888
Reviewed 8 September 2020

It was mistake to stay without checking review and definitely wont do it again. Hotel management is definitely disgraceful and unhelpful. Don't risk of another victim of this hotel. If you have unfortunately stayed this hotel, please take q pictures of all room, mini bar so you wont be another victim!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rickydickysanchas
Reviewed 28 July 2020

Good accommodation and location. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Parking should be free for one car. Close to market. Reception was helpful.Nice place to live with family. Rent was also not high as compared with other options available.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2020

Had a great time, staff was wonderful, room was tidy and clean, bed is good for sleep, good seating arrangements, easy to access, great location, the manager chris helped alot, good place to stay and highly recommend to everyone

Date of stay: June 2020