Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$ 84
1,073 results
All reviews across the road pillow menu privilege room rosehill racecourse comfortable hotel bowling club good size convenient location fast food outlets buffet breakfast nice stay beds were comfortable hotel restaurant free parking checking in reception staff mini bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel so I could bypass Sydney coming from the north and to the Airport the next day.
Very impressed with checkin and the room. I may have been upgraded as an Accor Gold client but isn't it great when you are recognized and rewarded?

The room I had was on the 7th floor and was almost equivalent to most 5 star hotels I have stayed at.

First hotel with a new 60" TV and an excellent very comfortable bed. Large room and nice renovated like new bathroom.

Overall 5/5 from me!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2123Rossb, Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2019

Dear Deven58,

Thank you for your Brilliant Review regarding your recent stay here at Mercure Sydney Paramatta,

We hope you had a safe flight, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Jessica Glover
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

Room was spacious and very clean. Staff were very friendly from the check in staff to the cleaning staff. Restaurant was reasonably priced and absolutely lovely. Great central place to stay. Great for family, couples and business

Trip type: Travelled on business
2123Rossb, Front Office Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2019

Dear mummalk,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to hear that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our friendly team. I look forward to being able to share your feedback with them.

We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 March 2019

Reasonable accommodation, clean rooms however the beds were a little small. Unable to use the pool as it was under renovation which was disappointing. Good buffet breakfast, and enjoyed the meal in the restaurant.

Date of stay: March 2019
2123Rossb, Front Office Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2019

Dear Sonya P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed your various meals in our restaurant. However I do apologise that our pool was out of ordering during your time with us we did have preventative maintenance required on the area to ensure the safety of the area for all guests and staff members, we have since reopened our pool to all guests.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2019

I recently stayed here for two nights whilst attending Download Festival in Parramatta Park. Upon arrival it became evident that majority of the establishment’s guests were also attending. Instantly, this made the venue even more inviting – however if this wasn’t the case, I would have still felt very at home in the Mercure Sydney Parramatta Hotel.

I found the main reception area of the hotel to be very modern and spacious and this extended to my room (Standard Double Room) which included all of the mod-cons.

The staff that I encountered were remarkably helpful. Elise M made check-in a breeze and her positive attitude made me feel even more welcome. Michelle who made up my room did a fantastic job too.

In addition, the hotel is very conveniently located across the street from a grocery store and other retail facilities.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2123Rossb, Front Office Manager at Mercure Sydney Parramatta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2019

Dear quinni_224,

Thank you for sharing your review of your most recent stay with us at Mercure Sydney Parramatta.

We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience whilst with us, it is even more pleasing to hear your kind comments in relation to Elise our Assistant Manager, I look forward to being able to share your feedback with her.

We do trust that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 13 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel was great with excellent facilities. We had 2 x queen beds which was suitable for 2 adults and an 11 year old. There are food options across the road. It is a bit far to walk into parramatta itself, but is very close to Rosehill Racecourse. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CarolynC465,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the facilities we have on offer. We are slightly further out of Parramatta however walking this will take 20 minutes, whilst we also have a bus stop right outside the hotel entrance.

We do hope to see you back again soon.