“Fun and delicious”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Manly
Description: The love child of a post-surf beer and a casual conversation between a father and son – our brew pub in Manly is where 4 Pines was born. With our original microbrewery onsite, delicious seasonal food coming from the kitchen and the best Australian craft beer flowing from the taps, 4 Pines Brewpub is the greatest place on the Northern Beaches to kick back with family and friends and soak up the laid-back Sydney lifestyle.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We tried their beer and recommended beef pot pie for lunch. You order at the bar and they bring you your food. It was quick, clean, friendly and both the beer & pot pie were great.

1  Thank Scott C

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to try some nice beers and the place doesn’t disappoint. Very nice! The only downside is the music could be turned down a bit. Hard to conduct a conversation across a big table. But still worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

A couple of weeks ago, we had a great experience after tasting the ribs on Wednesday at Manly 4Pines Brew Pub so we decided to return last night with friends. Although the waiters were gracious and the beer great, the ribs were terrible. I never tasted ribs which were essentially slabs of fat. As it was covered with sauce you could not see it at first. Other people at our table felt the same way. I still feel nauseous thinking about the greasy taste of those ribs. I hope this was just an isolated incident but truly we were very disappointed and not happy even at a special price to have been served such food.

Luke A, Venue Manager at 4 Pines Brew Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Anne,

I’m really sorry to hear your experience last Wednesday didn’t match previous visits. I’d really like to discuss with you further if possible. You can contact me directly through my email: latkins@4pinesbeer.com.au

Cheers,

Luke

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I understand... with great selection of beer comes great arrogance. The food was seemingly amateur amd clumsy considering the elegance of some cuisine over there. Service was pretty cold and unfriendly too...maybe because i was alone and not expected to spend? I don’t know...the guy downstairs seemed really nice...shame its not the same establishment.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went in here as I visit any craft beer pub when travelling. Got a beer and asked for a WiFi code, and was told by the girl to trying to encourage people to not look at their screens. Thanks for the health prompt, but he sell alcohol, so the moral advice is a little lost on me. So I'll just drink my 12 dollar beer and look out at the big Aldi that takes up all the view.
You waiting on a ferry? Go to the harbour wharf hotel across the road. Nice setting and less preachy.