Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$ 88
US$ 77
View deal
Booking.comUS$ 83
Priceline
CheapTicketsUS$ 88
All reviews staff were friendly room was clean sydney precinct concert event
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2020

The floors were filthy, there were spiders & i woke up from cockroaches crawling on me!
Management was not concerned when i reported this to them.
It was over priced and i would NOT recommended staying here!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
libertyplains, Manager at Liberty Plains Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Hi Lola.
Thank you for your posting. I share in your disappointment. Your experience is not indicative of our usual service delivery and I deeply regret the tainted memories you have been left with.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, subsequently we have conducted preventative measures in all relevant areas and maintenance checks in every guestroom to alleviate the risk of a repeat occurrence.
I hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to our Motel in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly - manager@libertymotorinn.com.au if I may be of further assistance.

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

The room has a complete lack of privacy. The curtains don’t meet the wall & the window looks directly into mirrors reflecting the entire room. There were marks on the outside of the window where it appears that someone may have been looking in.
The bathroom window is clear & making you completely visible during you shower. The rooms were dirty & had spiders & cockroaches.
The shower room was tiny & the door can only be opened/closed from the inside if you stand in the shower cubical. There was hair (not mine) on the walls & floor in the bathroom.
I reported this to reception but sorry was the only response. No offer of giving me something to cover the windows or clean the room etc.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
libertyplains, General Manager at Liberty Plains Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Hi Lisa, Truly, I was very disappointed to read your review. I am sorry to learn that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.

I respect your opinion and value all feedback received. Should you wish to discuss your concerns with me directly, please feel free to contact me at any time via manager@liberymotorinn.com.au. I would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to understand more about what we could have done differently.

Wishing you all the very best.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I booked into the motel on the 31st of January 2020 for one night whilst attending the Sydney/Homebush precinct for an event. The motel whilst old on the outside the room had been refurbished over the years to make the room very comfortable. It was a reasonable price and as it was less than 10 minutes drive from the precinct made it a nice close place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2020
libertyplains, Manager at Liberty Plains Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Thank-you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I sincerely appreciate your gracious comments regarding your overall perception of our Motel, and I am delighted that you took the advantage of the convenient location Indeed, just a few blocks away from Train Station and shops/dining options etc.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

We are a couple staying in Sydney to attend a concert. This was a return visit so obviously satisfied with the Motel. I had booked the accommodation over the phone. Max (the Manager?) has excellent customer service skills and is very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Yes there is traffic noise but what else would you expect in a motel in the city on a busy road?
The Motel is conveniently located for concerts and we would have no hesitation in returning.

Room tip: Rooms 1-12 appear to be older than rooms 14 and above.
Date of stay: January 2020
libertyplains, Managing Director at Liberty Plains Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Hi Tracey

Thank-you very much for taking the time to share your Liberty Plains Motel experience with others.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our Motel's facilities/comforts/cleanliness and of course the convenient location near to Sydney Olympic Park and other Sydney iconic locations, we are lucky to be in such a great spot!
I am thrilled the overall service from our team members was well received, Max and the Team are passionate about ensuring our guests enjoy a memorable experience every time and it is always rewarding for them to receive feedback such as yours.

We can't wait to welcome you and your husband back to Liberty Plains Motel on your next trip to Sydney. Until then, wishing you both all the very best for 2020!

Sincerely – Managing Director

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

Firstly, the beds and pillows - outstandingly comfortable!!!! I always find it difficult to get a good pillow or bed but both is just a bonus!
Convenient location and surprisingly super quiet which I didn’t expect.
Lovely reserve next door and easy walking to cafes etc.
Staff were very friendly and helpful

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
libertyplains, Manager at Liberty Plains Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Thank-you so much for the fantastic summary of “OUTSTANDINGLY COMFORTABLE” we love hearing stories of memorable stays from our guests It was a pleasure having you stay at Liberty Plains Motel and that your first experience of our property has gone beyond your expectations. It is also fantastic to read of your memorable interactions with our friendly team members. They definitely are our greatest asset, your feedback is truly appreciated.
Thank you again for your endorsement to others and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes from all at Liberty Plains Motel