“Pretty ordinary”

Add it.
Artisan Brooklyn
Ranked #61 of 86 Restaurants in Lane Cove
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This place has a nice location in the plaza at the lane cove shops. It's a pleasant setting and we could see the staff were trying hard. It was all just a bit ordinary though.
Service was confused and they made a few mistakes. Menu was almost overwhelming, I guess I'd prefer if they did a few dishes well from a smaller menu.
We ordered some burgers, they were ok. But not cheap. Probably would give them another chance.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

This place looked good and i had my eyes on it for a while, but when i ordered their herb omelette for brunch, i was very disappointed.
It was incredibly salty, and i realised they don't really have a chef, more like one of the waiters goes out the back and makes it. There was herbs and feta in it, which sounds good, but the herb was really kale, which is too rough to add to a light omelette and the feta being salty meant he should not have added additional salt!
My partner was also not happy with his coffee, within 5 minutes of the coffee arriving, the fluff on top seemed to melt away, in a odd way ive never seen anywhere else before.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

A new addition to Lane Cove. My partner and I popped in here casually after work mid-week. We both went for one of the burgers. After finding out the owner is an American, we then weren't surprised by how amazing the burgers were. Beautiful brioche buns, quality protein ( I had crispy chicken and my partner had beef) and plenty of delicious extras (onion rings, crispy bacon, chipotle sauce...)

Well worth a visit for a quick dinner.