“Great burgers and beers”
Review of The Hayberry

The Hayberry
Ranked #42 of 211 Restaurants in Crows Nest
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Really nice friendly bar, great staff and service. Awesome burgers and delicious waffle fries. Good selection of beers

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Rating the Food: 6.5/10 Above Average Pub Food

This is my mates' favourite lunchtime spot. Cheap & cheerful food with beer. Unsurprisingly, it is crowded and difficult to get a table unless you arrive early (no later than 12pm). My first impressions were that this is a dark, dingy, crowded & noisy place - but this grungy atmosphere is currently popular :)

American Food on offer: Burgers, Fries, Tacos - all reasonably priced around $15 (cheaper than anything else on offer in pricey Crows Nest these days). I've tried the Bacon & Cheese Fries and the Fish Tacos - they were tasty but far too greasy & salty. My mates love the Burger with Fries. Obviously you can't eat this food every day (heart-attack central :) need to hit the Gym soon afterwards...

Friendly wait-service & you pay upfront at the bar for food & drinks so there's no confusion about splitting bills.

Enjoy my #Sydney #Food pics on Twitter (@YumchaAddict) & Insta (@Yumcha.addict) and my #Foodie blog

Reviewed 12 November 2017

A good selection of tap beers, friendly staff and a very approachable food menu. A great spot for a casual experience.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a cool vibe, the burgers are amazing and come with funny waffle fries. It's totally worth the visit

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my 2 friends was looking for a good burger place in Sydney after we done some during the last few months, so we had to check out that one because it is one of the top burger place in Sydney.

So we went on a Saturday night, the place was quiet busy, but anyway the staff received us, and straight away look after us. We sat at the bar, the barmans looked after us very well, very friendly, good recommendation for drinks and food and creat a good vibe !!!
Then we had our food came pretty quickly, 3 triple classics burgers, and after the first bite, I understood why people recommend and love this place, honestly it's one of the best burger I had in my short life.

Service 10/10
Food 10/10
Atmosphere 10/10

Keep going like that guys and thanks again !!!!

We will be back ;)