“Another Great night of Ribs”
Review of Grazeland Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Grazeland Bar & Grill
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 36
Description: Our chief goal is to be a really great local, neighbourhood restaurant where you can get an awesome steak, a boutique beer on tap, a snack to graze on, a glass of wine or a full on three-course meal with all the trimmings. The kind of place where you feel comfortable to bring a first date, your whole family for a big birthday bash or have an extended business meeting over lunch. A fun place to call your own...
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I travel to this restaurant to eat the ribs. They are always great. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great meal.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

My Fiance and I had a exceptional night at Grazeland Bar & Grill for our anniversary.
The service was quick and the food was absolutely delicious!
We are extremely pleased with our experience and will be returning!

We highly recommend this establishment to all whom are after simple, generous and tasty food which will keep them coming back for more.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I don't often review restaurants, however after taking my wife here for our Tuesday 'date night', I couldn't have been happier. The service was fast, drinks were tasty, and food was very good. Everything was priced as expected, maybe this will become a regular. Thanks guys - we'll be back!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I had a wonderful 3 course meal at Grazeland. My the steak was perfect and so was the meringue i had for dessert. They have a meal for everyone, and an spectacular atmosphere.
I would definitely recommend to anyone!!!!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Great steak!!!! Great sizes, steak and beer, my kind of meal. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a great meal at a great price