“Treat yourself”

Got a photo?
Add it.
aroma ki Day Spa
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

Great way to unwind. Tranquil inside the relaxation room far away from noisy Pittwater road. Wonderful service. Great staff.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

The masseur fixed my aching neck and it was a very relaxing and pleasant experience.
Parking and location are very good as well.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I had a day off work and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have a me day. The night before I decided I would get a massage so I made a booking with Aroma Ki online.

In the morning I called to confirm my booking which had been received however it was booked in for 30 minutes earlier than I had thought which was no drama at all.

The staff were friendly and the masseuse was lovely and asked me all the right questions to get an idea of what type of massage to do.

It was very relaxing and I would definitely go back if I ever get another 'me' day.

1  Thank CrakityJones
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Definitely not worth the money. Customer service very poor when I complained that the wrong massage was received. Also bath was filled too much so overflowed and champagne ordered arrived 25 mins late. The attitude when I raised these concerns was very arrogant , plus we were charged 580 Instead of 495 that was actually owed.

4  Thank KristinaM1033