“Great massage but a little pricey”
Review of aroma ki Day Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
aroma ki Day Spa
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Very welcoming staff and a great massage.

However I think next time I will try a Thai massage which will probably cost me half as much and do an equal or better job.

3  Thank Scott M

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I really really dislike this Spa. Overpriced, treatments not a great experience, staff very condescending. Obviously the owner and staff feel they no longer have to try to please clients

11  Thank trish b
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I was given a gift voucher for this day spa for before our wedding in April 2013, it was the most amazing and relaxing experience I have ever had. Nothing so far has ever compared. I do admit the prices are a little steep, but it was a very big week for me so I could have a treat. Before having my relaxing day spa experience, my mum and I had some waxing done. Which was a little disappointing as both of our legs still had a lot of hair on them. I ended up calling up and explaining, and with no hesitation at all we were offered a full refund (the service is outstanding)
I hope to one day return :)

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Service is very welcoming and the place has a nice calming feeling from the minute you enter. Not cheap, however I'd say good value for money. I had a 30min remedial massage only only complaint I have, is that I should have paid for the full hour. Worth a visit.