“Pretty coll”

Sushi Dragon Brighton le Sands
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

So I've never been to a sushi train. There aren't too many where I live. Or none at all I should say at least from what I know.

This was a unique experience. Grab whatever you want off a conveyor belt and then get charged based on the number of plates. Of corse each color plate also signifies different price points. I had a few plates. There wasn't much variation. It was ok for a first experience. Definitely was able to control how much I ate given the time you pick, eat and move onto next plate of interest on conveyor belt vs ordering off a menu and ordering too much at that.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

My wife and I had dinner at this establishment mainly because of the many glowing reviews we read. I must say that I cannot remotely relate to these excellent reports. We were thoroughly underwhelmed with our experience.
The bland, watery miso soup that I started off with set the tone for the entire meal. The salmon sashimi tasted fresh but the slices were quite thin. The fried gyoza, which should have been fried at the bottom and steamed at the top, was not properly done and tasted like it had just come out of the freezer. Likewise with the unagi, it was still cold in the middle. I was still hungry but we decided to cut our losses and leave. This will be our first and last visit

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This sushi place is one of the best sushi places to eat
It's clean and tidy and great Service
The volcano rolls are amazing
You've gotta come here

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My husband & I visited sushi dragon for lunch and we thoroughly enjoyed the food. We tried several sushi dishes mainly seafood based and loved each one. It was reasonably priced and we ate food instantly as dishes were served on a conveyor belt.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Took my niece here for her first experience of some different types of sushi. Salmon sashimi was prepared fresh in front of us as were some other various types of rolls we ordered. Staff friendly and was good value for the food we had. Would def recommend!