Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 114
PricelineUS$ 97
eDreamsUS$ 114
getaroom.comUS$ 350
1,266 results
All reviews great stay family and friends place to stay washing machine and dryer undercover parking friendly service home away from home shopping centre business stay easy access norwest business park comfortable stay short stay reception staff car park castle hill cafe
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Great place to stay as within walking distance of shops and a big range of restaurants. Accommodation is self catering, staff will order take-aways. Staff are very helpful to bring food to room and very accommodating. Swimming pool not suitable for special needs people

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2021

I stayed at this hotel so I could attend a wedding nearby. I expected that I could order coffee or a lunch before I went, however, they have absolutely no facilities and the staff didn't really care. They don't even have a vending machine.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment with adjoining hotel room with our 2 children. We absolutely loved our stay and the hotel was extremely attentive to our needs. We had to leave in a rush due to the VIC border closing to Sydney and the reception staff showed such compassion towards me as I was quite panicked. I can't thank them enough! I would definitely choose to stay with Adina again due to their comfortable and clean apartments and warm welcoming hotel staff

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2021

All areas were very clean and covid friendly practices in place. beds were comfortable and clean. apartments were we'll provided with the utilities you need. Facilities were good. Staff were friendly and professional.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Adina is a great place to stay, Usually have stayed at the rydges but I find its starting to get run down there. Adina is still very modern, rooms themselves are very clean, tidy and modernized. Just under $140/night. Decent mini bar.

Theres only 1 downfall. There is no proper room service and the restaurant on site isn't always open. At least everytime I attempted to go it was closed which was a massive shame.

Luckily there was a middle eastern restaurant just a walk away and the lakeside restaurants only a short 5 minute walk away.

Date of stay: October 2020