This hotel was amazing!! We booked our room 2 months early. We were there for 4 days. In Florida for a week. The moment we pulled up, the valet staff was friendly and quick. When we first got there we were told that they over booked so I panicked a little. The lobby looked busy but the moment we walked up to the counter, the gentleman that helped was fast and extremely friendly! It was like he and I were friends for a long time! I looked at photos on line about the rooms, so I was a little worried that we would have been stuck in the 1960's. On the contrary, the room was magnificent!!! Clean, large, the room was split. The bed was soooo comfy. 2 flat screen TV's. I don't know if we got one of the good rooms (from reading other reviews) but it surpassed my expectations by far. The food prices were a little high but, if you're looking for convenience, it's not that bad. The pool deck was a little slippery but it did rain. The beach was the best part. Cute little huts completed the beach look. The breakfast was pretty good and nicely priced. If you're on a budget. Drive to Wal-Mart which is like 3 miles away and fill the in room fridge. I was soooo impressed with the hotel, that when we left for Orlando, I was completely content with staying there for the rest of the trip. Security, waitress, front desk, valet, room service.... everyone I spoke with was wonderful. The only thing that was a little irritating is everytime we had to use the elevator, there were a ton of people getting on and off. But even that... the hotel is worth every dime!!
I haven't been at the beach for about 15 years. If you can, get up early and go to the beach. Watch the sunrise!!!! It's truly a gift! It was wonderful because the sun would come up and then the ecosystem came alive. It's so peaceful!
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone! I plan on going back in Sept.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort offers world-class services combined with outstanding value in a beautiful oceanfront setting. Our guest rooms feature ocean or cityscape views, some with balconies overlooking the ocean. The resort amenities include a private beach, an oceanfront pool surrounded by a 20,000 square foot pool deck, 5 on-site dining venues, spa, a historic pier, children's playground as well as a wide selection of beach sports and kids activities. Share your adventures through social media with free WiFi throughout the resort and the most picturesque backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beachside Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Newport Beachside Resort
- Newport Miami Beach
- Newport Hotel Miami Beach
- Newport Beachside Hotel Resort
- Newport Beachside Hotel And Resort Sunny Isles Beach, Florida