Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 317
US$ 128
Groupon.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 126
US$ 94
  • Pool
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 389
US$ 194
US$ 290
US$ 271
Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$ 270
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 264
US$ 239
US$ 270
Hotwire.com
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$ 522
US$ 509
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
3,818 results
All reviewsmurphy bedall you can eatsouth beachsunny islesocean viewpool siderental cargreat beachhutstikimichellepoolsidebalconiescvsftlauderdale
Reviewed 28 April 2008

Planning an out of town wedding is never easy but having the right people in your corner makes it so much easier. I came across Newport Beachside Resort after doing a search on tripadvisor. I contacted Holly Pacheco who assisted me in chosing the right package. I chose the elopement package which included flowers, cake, the location, a night's stay in the hotel, an officiant (Viviana Sarno), dinner, breakfast, wine and strawberries. Everything I needed plus more! In addition I was able to use one of their banquet rooms which overlooked the pool to have a reception for 20 guest offering hourdevours from Micheal's Kitchen (restaurant at hotel). After the reception, my guest and I had a fabulous evening at South Beach(less than 20 minutes from hotel). I was able to throw together a very special day in less than 2 months with minimal effort and minimal money!!! Everyone involved was very helpful...I couldn't have done it without them...Thanks to all!

Pictures by Hazel Gutierrez from Golden Memories by Hazel and Videotaping by Leo Espinosa from DreamyVideo.
***Attached pictures were not taken by Golden Memories by Hazel

Stayed: December 2007
Reviewed 26 April 2008

Our teenagers loved the beach and the view from our balcony, but I would not stay here again. Even though there were 2 bedrooms we only had 2 towels. After asking for more, we got them 12 hours later. All of the vending machines and the snack bar were out of bottled water (we wanted to take some to the beach.) The bathroom had mold growing in the tile grout. The towel rack fell off the wall. The lock fell out of the door. No lamps in the living/sofa area. Breakfast cost $68 each morning. The pier was closed our entire visit - maybe permanently?

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Momplannedit
Reviewed 23 April 2008

This is my fourth review. The hotel has improved, it's now a non-smoking hotel.
In the past, the Newport hotel has always been kid friendly & it's now even better. My eight year old won so many prizes, ice creams cones, sodas and breakfast.
There are also events for adults as well.
The food at the pool side hut is expensive but very good.
We all loved our stay at the Newport this time even more than before.
The only problem was quests with children from more expensive hotels with children came to use the Newport pool because of the activities.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank mblitz
Reviewed 22 April 2008

My husband and I went to Miami to get away from all the snow and cold. After much research, we decided on the Newport, mainly because of all the positive reviews we read online. We had a very positve experience. The hotel may not be a 5 star luxurious one, but it was very clean and fancy enough for us. We had no problems. The staff was friendly and efficient. . The room-
we liked the minisuite setup with a little kitchen and a sofa and table and extra bed (if you need it) which you can close off. Also the whirlpool bath. But expecially if you book a room ask for beachside, and you get a balcony Nothing is more romantic or restful than having a drink and observing the waves crashing on the beach. And the the beach is gorgeous, and for someone who just escaped the worse winter in decades, it can't be beat. Plenty of beach loungers and towels too (included with room price) so no need to bring from your room.I liked all the shops in the lobby also. The water was a little salty during our stay, so if you have sensitive eyes, I would bring googles. All in all, we were very very pleased with our stay and look forward to coming back. We are telling all our friends (and a million strangers)

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed 18 April 2008

Absolutely horrible service from management. I have never been treated so rudely from a hotel in my life. I really had a loss for words. They sold our room out when we got there after it was already paid for. So we got the "executive suite" which was more like the basement of a motel 6. On the last day of our stay, they said they mistakenly gave us the room and said we had to either leave the hotel or move rooms after we were already paid for. The rooms are decorated horrifically. It looks like all the decor was bought from big lots or a flea market. The rooms were dirty, the hotel was very dirty and smelled. They charge you around $20 extra dollars per day for no reason except for things that usually come free with most hotels. Charged us $250 for a comforter because of a small coffee stain, did not even notice until I got home and checked my card statement. Absolutely the worst hotel experience of my life. I really hope this place is up for demo. This place spent 10 times more money on thier curb appeal than the overall quality of the hotel and the rooms. SOMEONE FROM THE CLEANING STAFF STOLE MY DIGITAL CAMERA! They also tried to hide my brand new $250 sunglasses by stashing them behind the dresser! dont leave anything out!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank biggstmack