“Great Margaritas and Lovely Ambience”

Beach Bar at Newport Pier
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Went to the beach bar twice, once for lunch once for dinner. Everything we had was good, service friendly and quick and lovely to be right on the beach.
I particularly enjoyed the sushi rolls.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for the salmon and a frozen cocktail. Both were quite good but the biggest attraction is sitting outside and enjoying the view. The restaurant is right on the pier and in fact you walk through it to get to the pier. I will definitely eat there next time.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This place is within walking distance of the hi-rise where we’re staying..and is, I think, the only beach bar around here. You can sit outside or inside. It’s a very long place, leading out to a fishing pier,right next to the beach. I love to go there and sit in the back near the ocean and watch the sun bathers and the crowds on the pier. And their caprihina (not spelled right) is my favorite! My two kids came to visit separately and I took them there..it was their favorite place too. And I was totally surprised that the food was so good. Would totally recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I am not a fish and seafood person, but I did try their fresh Salmon with wasabi and it was amazing. This place also had one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever had.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Miami for a girls trip and was looking for a fun place to have a few drinks.... What a disappointment! Bar tender named Kate acted as though we were nothing but a bother! She was annoyed the moment we sat down. The girls next to us were so upset with the lack of service they actually walked out and left after they had just received drinks and an appetizer! Then have the nerve to add 18% gratuity automatically to the check... what a joke!