“Be treated like royalty”
Review of ESPA Acqualina

ESPA Acqualina
More attraction details
Owner description: Well established throughout Europe as one of the premier spas in the world, ESPA now makes its home in the U.S. with a Miami Beach destination day spa at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach. Holistic, meditative, and restorative treatments based on Ayurvedic principles are the basis of this elite Miami Beach spa in South Florida, where guests are invited to enjoy the full day-spa experience. Quiet lounges, sauna and steam rooms, a spa pool and terrace, and a selection of spa cuisine comprise the ESPA Journey. Arrive at this Miami spa hotel and enjoy hours of peaceful relaxation both before and after spa treatments.
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Acqualina is one of the worlds great hotels. It is beautiful in appointment. The staff, and this is everyone is professional beyond any expectation. After a day you are greeted by your, name or happy birthday or happy anniversary as we were. Nee a towel, need a chair, need water, need anything and it is only a moment to be accommodated. Bath robes are the most luxurious ever. The restaurant in the building is first rate. Can make reservations ahead of time through OPEN TABLES.
You do not need to leave the building to be on the beach or eat.
One short coming, which I do not understand, the toilet seat is the height for a seven year old child. This annoyed me.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear berniez34372,

It is such great pleasure to read your praise and to know that our lovely team of dedicated hospitality professionals continues to exceed your expectations. At the same token please know it is a privilege to pamper you and we are always delighted to cater to your ever need and want! Please continue to frequent us as we are most appreciative of your patronage and already look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

All reviews
"comfort"
"wedding"
"attendant"

Reviewed 25 September 2016

ESPA Aqualina is my go-to place to relax and escape. The locker room is beautiful and clean, the staff is warm and helpful and the therapists are wonderful. Plan on staying for lunch and hanging out by the spa's outside pool.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Joanna S,

Thank you kindly for taking the time and express your appreciation for our Acqualina Spa by ESPA. It is such a great pleasure to know that we are your luxury spa of choice in South Florida and we are delighted to pamper you on every visit. I am delighted to know that you are not only enjoying all the luxurious amenities available but also the excellent service from our dedicated team of spa professionals. Please come visit again soon and do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of service.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

If you need a break from your phone and computer, this is the place for you. Bernard is the best therapist to work out all those knots in your shoulders and neck. The spa is beautiful and provides everything you need. If you don't go into the crystal steam room, you'll regret it. You should also have a pedicure while enjoying the beautiful ocean view and eating delicious cookies. I'm a spa junkie and this is the only one that I always come back to again and again.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear JennAndreu,

What a wonderful review and my sincere gratitude for sharing it with the world on Tripadvisor. It is lovely to read how much you enjoyed your Acqualina Spa by ESPA experience and that particularly Bernard went above and beyond to exceed your expectations and aided in relieving all tension so you were able to luxuriously unwind and relax. Please come back and visit again, it has been a great pleasure to pamper you and we look forward to doing so again in the future!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

ESPA always represents. It was our 27th anniversary and we were staying at Acqualina Resort and Spa in Sunny Isles, Florida for four days. You can't go to Acqualina without getting a spa treatment, so my first ESPA Body Treatment was the Body Wrap. For the last two years my "goto" body treatment was the Orange Blossom (which is amazing) but I wanted to explore the other treatments. We were gracefully greeted by Maria and given lovely tour of the amenities by Joseph. In the ladies changing area Juana assisted me and went the extra mile. She brought me a larger more comfortable robe and towel, also gave me a lager locker to accommodate my dress. Using the steam room, experience showers and saunas helped me unwind before my session. My masseuse Juraine welcomed me in the relaxation lounge and escorted me to the treatment room. The Body Wrap was very tranquil and calming, she was excellent in her craft. My husband's treatment was the Age Rebel Facial, this was his first ESPA treatment. His specialist was Viviana, he raved of her expertise and now looks forward to exploring other treatments in the future. A couple days later I returned for the Stress Buster mini massage with volcanic stones and upgraded the appointment with the Salt and Oil Scrub treatment. Juana greeted me again in the changing room as if we were old friends, it was very hospitable. On this occasion Abigail was my masseuse and after her soothing care and treatment, I was refreshed and ready to take on the world. Whether it is trying something new or sticking with your old favorites, ESPA body and face treatments will never let you down.

AcqualinaManagement, General Manager at ESPA Acqualina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Jagu G,

Congratulations once again on your 27th anniversary and thank you very much for celebrating in style at Acqualina! I am delighted to read that our spa dream team continues to exceed your expectations and that you truly immersed yourself in the experience, allowing everyone to pamper and cater to your every need and want. Thank you for highlighting our exceptional team along with the luxurious amenities provided at the spa and please know that it has been nothing but a true pleasure and joy having been your destination of choice for this memorable getaway. Your continued loyalty and patronage is greatly appreciated and we are all looking very much forward to your next visit already!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 September 2016

It is the second time I've been to this SPA and I loved both experiences. My fisrt was so impressive that I chose them to celebrate my birthday this august with a couple's massage with my husband. Staff is highly trained, very sweet and accommodating. Relaxation area is beautiful and confy (they don't have couples' relaxation room, though), we meet before or after in the pool, or together inside if we book the private room for the couple. You can relax by the pool and get lunch there. All the ambience is very relaxing and inviting. amenities are great too. Recommend and will come back for sure!

Dear michelesgarbi,

Thank you very much for returning to our award winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA and for sharing your sincere sentiments in this forum. It was nothing but a true pleasure and privilege to host you and your husband for this very special and exceptionally romantic birthday celebration! I am also delighted to read you took advantage of the private spa terrace with pool and roman waterfall jacuzzi as well as the bento box menu offered. Please come again and visit soon, whether for a celebration or to simply relax and unwind. Acqualina remains at your service!