“Pad Thai!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai(Chicken) was so good. I also had Pascal roll which was really good and the Sunny Isle roll was good but it had so much presentation on it. Overall I would go back.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Had a late dinner with my wife and daughter. The daughter with with a traditional noodle/chicken bowl. My wife and I split a box. It was delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Had some take out for a quick meal in a rush. It was a 20 minute wait but that's reasonable since we did not call ahead and everything was made fresh. Enjoyed the blue crab and the yellowfin rolls. Would like to go back and try more.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Went here twice during my week's stay in the nearby Hallandale Beach. Food was delicious. Crispy rolls very fresh and tasted lovely. Tempura was awesome! Service very friendly, our waiter Marci is agreat asset to the restaurant. Prices are very reasonable and well worth every penny! Definitely would return in the future!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I first came here last year and on my business trip to Miami this year returned twice. Excellent food, crispy rolls with avocado, noodles, rice. On our last visit we tasted the tempura also. Delicious!!! Service is also very friendly. Our waiter Marci, was brilliant.
Highly recommend Rice to all sushi lovers. I rate it the best in town! See you next year!!!

1  Thank SYNERGYINTERNATIONAL