Lowest prices for your stay
$149
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$149
Trip.com
$141
Wyndham$149
Hotels.com$149
Lol.travel$170
All reviews room was clean boiled eggs ceiling fan room key keys miami blvd microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2022

Service was excellent, breakfast was adequate, overall cleanliness was good
You need a pool the pool that was there was closed because it did not pass the city inspections. not coming back without a pool

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2022

The breakfast options were ok and the front desk staff were helpful but you got the sense they were trying to cut corners the whole time. No one came to clean the room or refill toilet paper, etc. We requested a crib when booking but had to ask twice after arrival before they brought it.

None of those things were a particularly big deal to me. What made me never want to go back was the room. It smelled of mold and the floor was damp. Wet. My socks got wet simply walking along the carpet. Several linoleum slabs in the bathroom were loose and caught on my socks. The hallways smelled weird too but not that bad. The rest of the room was as expected with fridge, microwave, etc.

Reviewed 11 January 2022

The person at check in was probably the only one I have anything nice to say about. She was friendly and helpful. The hotel leaves so much to be desired. Where do I begin? The rooms had no mini fridges, not even a microwave to heat up my food in my 5 days stay. I had to order take out and throw away any leftovers because we saw a fat pregnant roach in the bathroom. The rooms looked dingy, outdated, and in dire need of a deep cleaning and remodeling. For the prices they are charging per night, I expect a lot more from La Quinta. This is by far the worst one I have ever stayed in, ever! No one wore any masks, both employees nor guests, and during the worst spike in Miami during Omicron. Breakfast could've been a lot better had they bothered to put out the waffle maker. Since they don't care about covid, why are they being cheap on the breakfast? Everyone is sitting down together anyway! What's the point! The owner of this place just stopped caring years ago!

Reviewed 8 January 2022

Really bad experience, rooms were dirty so was the hallways and elevator....... waiting time for checking in about 30 minutes with only 2 person in front of me, I will recommend to stay away from this place

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2021

Room has a strong smell. Not body pass by to clean the room in 6 days or change the towels. Problem with my key to open the room. Not refrigerator to have in consideration if your coming here. AC unit make a lot of noise.

Date of stay: December 2021