“Best Trip Ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the beach-Paradise!
The view of sister property, Villa Caleta from Casa Mirador rooftop deck. Book both villas together! Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the beach-Paradise!
Exterior view of the main Villa, with stunning views of the ocean
Welcome to Villa Violeta!
The main villa of Violeta at night
Looking down from the Palapa Suite
Beautiful dinner on the yoga deck
Dinner at one of the many dining locations throughout the property
Start your morning off with breakfast and a stunning view
Float above the ocean in Violeta's heated pool
The view north up the beautiful Nayarit coastline. Sister property Villa Caleta across the beach!
View of the yoga deck and pool
Casa Coco is perfect to house a family or two couples
Casa Coco's upper deck
Sunrise from Casa Coco's deck
Full view of the main floor of Casa Coco.  King bed, living room area, kitchette and an upper loft
King size bed with an ocean view in Casa Coco's main floor level
The entrance to the wrap around deck on the main floor of Casa Coco
Casa Coco's living room
Looking down on Casa Coco's living room from the loft with 2 queens
Casa Coco's loft, perfect for the kids
Canopy King bed in lower private level of Casa Coco.  Stunning Views!
Clawfoot bathtub and sitting area of lower level in Casa Coco
Private king bed accommodation in the lower level of Casa Coco
Take a bath while gazing at the ocean and beach below
The entrance to lovely Casa Nido…the love nest.
King bed inside Casa Nido
Casa Nido from the beach
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
King bed in the Palapa suite that can be split into 2 twins
Queen and twin beds in the palapa suite
Relax on the beach at our 'beach club'
King bed above the ocean in Casa Mirador
Take a siesta on the secluded outdoor couch below Casa Mirador
Welcome to Casa Mirador
A twin and full bed await you in the Palapa suite
The main villa bathroom with outdoor shower can be shared by the guests in the Palapa Suite
The yoga deck with lounge chairs outside of Casa Mirador
Get lost in a book on the stunning deck to be shared by all guests above Casa Mirador
King bed in Casa Mirador
Have our staff shake a margarita for you at the main villa outdoor bar
The Casa Nido deck over the beach
Casa Nido bathroom with outdoor shower
Outdoor lounge in the main villa
Main Villa living room beneath the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Marvel at the beautiful 60 foot palapa ceiling
Another siesta zone in the hillside jungle above the ocean
Mirador bathroom
Casa Mirador's beautiful architecture
Hole one of the disc golf course awaits your throw on the beach
A real life corona commercial awaits you
The ladder that leads to the Casa Coco loft
Wake up to this view from your king bed in Casa Mirador
Casa Mirador king bed
Grab a friend and one of our kayaks and go explore the majestic, uninhabited coastline to the north
An tranquil outdoor bed is yet another place to catch an afternoon siesta
Cuddle up with a book or a loved one on the outdoor bed near the main villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

chloe t
Los Angeles, California
“Best Trip Ever!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

My husband and I came here for our honeymoon. We live in Los Angeles and were both incredibly stressed out when we boarded the plane. As soon as we arrived at Villa Violeta the rest of the world just melted away. It was both the most relaxing and the most unique vacation that either of us have ever had. The road from the cute, charming town of San Pancho up to the property of the Villa is a bumpy dirt road through the jungle so you feel like you are on an adventure from the get-go. When you arrive at the property it is jaw droppingly beautiful, a private beach on the edge of the jungle. Your own little piece of a perfect blue ocean which you will later discover is practically as warm as a bathtub. Also, not to worry, there are no sharks! (I asked everyone extensively.) There is, however, an aquarium's assortment of fish to check out if you like snorkeling. The water is often calm enough to snorkel or kayak. They have all the stuff you need, kayaks, snorkeling stuff, fishing poles, and the cooks will even give you fresh fish for bait. On top of the hill overlooking the ocean is the main house and all of the little palapas. We stayed in Mirador which was amazing. It's like being in a tree house right over the ocean. We also got a tour of the other rooms and they were all special, I would have been happy to stay in any of them. As soon as you arrive you are greeted by Yesika the house administrator (part host, part angel.) At one point in the trip I inquired about the pharmacy in town, mentioning to Yesika that I needed a particular medicine. A few hours later she showed up with the medicine! That describes Yesika and her staff in a nutshell. When we first arrived, we had barely put our suitcases down and they handed us margaritas and fresh guacamole with homemade tortilla chips! Which brings me to the food. My husband and I were constantly saying, "this is better than most of the expensive restaurants in Los Angeles!" The chicken mole and coconut shrimp were both to die for. One of the cooks own his own little enchilada place in town so we went there one night and it was delicious as well. In addition to the food, the staff adds a lot of creative flair to things. For instance, knowing it was our honeymoon they wrote the word LOVE in rose petals on our bed. I'll wrap this up now but basically our days were spent doing things like lounging in a raft (which has a drink holder!) in the pool overlooking the ocean or playing frisbee on the frisbee golf coarse in the jungle. We will be returning as soon as possible!

Your age range 35-49
MIKE K
Los Angeles, California
“The perfect escape”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

There's nothing false or fussy about this fantastic jungle hideaway, Relaxed authenticity is apparent in both the casual elegance of the resort home, and in the warmth and pride of the house manager, the chef and support staff that make this destination a true gem. Highlight for me was the daily round of sunset disc-golf on a rough and tumble, professional grade course that juts up into the jungle, in and around the palm trees and cliffside, and back down to the private beach where a cooler of Pacifico beers/pitcher of custom margaritas and a plate of fresh fruits and veggies and chips and guacamole were waiting for us. The meals were all excellent, the rooms unique and charming with their own individual personalities; the decorative touches and furniture just right-- take away all that and I'd still come back for the SPECTACULAR VIEWS-- falling asleep every night to the sound of the crashing waves at the bottom of the cliff was truly soul cleansing. Plus, there's a drop down movie screen in the main house so we didn't even have to miss the NBA playoffs! BOOK THIS TRIP, you will not be disappointed.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the private beach, the staff, and the views!
Liked least: Internet was initially spotty-- but was quickly fixed by technician
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
paulbarba...
San Diego, California
“Outstanding ambiance, fabulous private beach, wonderful facilities, terrific food, and excellent staff”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Secluded, luxury hideaway nestled in a jungle and beach setting within an hour of Puerto Vallarta. Accessible by a funicular that takes you from the sand to a gorgeous view and living area. Each casita and the main house has its own unique charm, is beautifully furnished and gives a sense of being outdoors as well as indoors with direct viewing of the beach and ocean from multiple terraces. Lovely pool. The staff could not be more accommodating, even arranging a campfire on the beach.. Breakfast and dinner are scrumptious.and nutritious.Outstanding, make-your-own fish tacos abound during lunch. Loads of activities--including a frisbee golf course into the jungle-- but with privacy. Extraordinarily peaceful setting but with movies, Wi-Fi and music. All in all a perfect vacation getaway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved it all
Liked least: Nothing was other than superb.
Friends getaway Large groups
TreaGarde...
Toome, Ireland
“Email to Heaven”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in October 2013

Hello Yesika,
This is Peter --- one of the fortunate eight who stayed with you back in October. I am writing this to tell you that Villa Violetta, and its serene setting are remembered to me continually through my days, thanks to a picture I took of Valerie standing on the balcony of our room gazing off to the Pacific Ocean. This picture is the image that greets me whenever I pick up my phone. (I do know how to treat myself well ) You have likely heard from others from our group, Liz, Roy, Pam, etc., but I must let you know that it is so predictable that when ever any of us get together the chat always will turn to Villa Violetta, Yesika, Sergio, Carla, Lalo, and Chocolate.

Also, a long over due thanks for the warmth and hospitality you and your staff showed us all when we there. It is a first class operation. You set the bar high for a heavenly experience. I'm hoping you haven't spoiled me for that day when I arrive up in the great beyond . . . fingers crossed!!

Anyway Yesika, thanks again so so much. I hope you are well. All the best to Pat.

Take care.
Peter

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Large Group
monica m
Mercer Island, Washington
“I almost don't want to share this piece of paradise”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 for a stay in February 2014

I recently spent a week here with a group of friends, celebrating another friend's 50th birthday. It was such a special place that I almost didn't want to let the world know about it but I want them to be successful so that they are still around when I want to go back. It's been a hard decision for me to make, but, there you go.

The location was private and we pretty much had the beach and little bay to ourselves. There were plenty of chairs to spread out on and a set up for a volleyball net. Once we figured out the wave sets, we were able to swim out past the waves in the warm water. The only ones we really had to share the beach with were the whales that showed up almost daily to show off.

We were close enough to San Pancho to do a little shopping or dining out but with the wonderful staff that provided a variety of delicious meals, we didn't really find ourselves looking to eat out much. The staff was so friendly and fun that we snapped up a lot of pictures with them because they just seemed like friends and family.

I don't know if the rental would do well without Yessica, who helped us plan outings, scheduled massages & pedicures, arranged transportation, and, basically, was available at all hours of the day to assist us with any needs. I honestly feel like we got a great deal on all the food and alcohol that we ordered and they provided for us. I never felt like they were charging to upcharge us for every single item, like I have felt at other rentals.

I definitely want to return. I just hope I don't have to wait for someone else's birthday.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and the staff.
Liked least: Probably the fact that we couldn't flush toilet paper down the toilets but that is so trivial.
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing