“Snack”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #100 of 124 Restaurants in Barry
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Utter rubbish food always seems to be cold, service is slow to say the best would rather talk to other members of staff rather than serve....

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have been here a few times but will stop coming now.
This occasion they didn't have any wraps, fruitshoots, only had beans or gravy (beans came half full) no lettuce, no barritos and no Pepsi.
Chips were warm for once, beans were half full so was probably running out, my burger had just chicken and tiny bit of sauce.
Service is very slow, very slow And customer isn't great.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Drive though!!!
Should be called Drive Bye!!!
Visited here today, and went though the “Drive in”
Ordered the 12 piece dipping boneless box
No bottles of anything available!!!!
And only beans and gravy as sides available
BOTH are usually cold so I asked for extra chips instead
Told that they couldn’t discount the bottle but they could offer 4 large drinks
In my car alone how could I hold them alone?
I was told I could have a holder !!!
How was I going to hold that and drive several miles!!!
The girl on the tannoy wasn’t interested, and wouldn’t discount the bottle.
Collected the food £17.99
Got home to the chicken, NO DIPS NO POPCORN CHICKEN and only TWO small bags of cold chips!!!
The extra fries as side orders turned into TWO TUBS of COLD BEANS on the way home
So I think I’m a magician now!!!
I can juggle 4 large drinks!!
Turn chips into beans!!!
And disappear Dipping pots!!!
Oh and make the fizzy drinks flat
Whilst driving through the pot holes in Basra

Rang to complain!!!
Nobody has the time to answer!!!!
Perhaps I made their phone disappear too!!
WHY do I go there!!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible service yet again. Ordered 8 piece with sweet corn n beans and hot wings. Driving home noticed they forgot sweet corn and hot wings. Drove all way back they then gave me sweet corn n wings plus more beans n gravy. KFC manager must train their staff better. At least check the food before giving it to customer. Have been using KFC Barry for years. I think will have to go elsewhere if the level of service doesn’t improve.

A very disappointed loyal not for long customer.

Nick w Clark

Reviewed 6 October 2017

After grandchildren asked to go here we went last week, Service? they do not now what service is, Stood in queue for a long time and then ignored whilst 2 members of staff decided to have a conversation and make me wait at the till until they had finished.

Food cold, burgers with bacon had pre -cooked bacon placed in bun which was cold.
Disgusting chicken in burger, deep fried lump of dried up over cooked chewy chicken
It was so bad he 2 of us left ours all for the pleasure of £27.00.

Never ever again! If there were no stars, I would rate this zero because I could not find one single positive aspect