All reviewsgreat place to stayexcellent hoteloutdoor poolenjoyed my staywould highly recommend this hoteleasy accessdowntown memphisclean hotelwould stay againhotel is locatedthe breakfast areaother hotelsbeds were comfortableking bedconvenient locationcontinental breakfastparking lot
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stayed for business, was exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn, clean, efficient, friendly staff. Would stay there again if I have to travel back to the area in the future. There are a number of restaurants nearby which is also convenient.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Greeted promptly and efficiently at check in. Room was clean and well prepared. Ultra comfortable bed. Quiet room,slept peacefully. Breakfast ok. Check out went smoothly. If you want a peaceful overnight outside Memphis give them a try, you won't regret!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Nice town, quick check in and the room was clean and smelled great. Everything you'd expect from a Hampton inn. Would definitely stay here again if I come back. Also they have a hot breakfast in the morning. Also the kids loved the pool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a family gathering. Day one - room not cleaned. Advised front desk - they said I had the do not disturb sign on too late (11 am) so they weren't going to clean the room after that. I thought I was on vacation. I didn't realize I had to accommodate the housekeeper's schedule. No 100% satisfaction guarantee offered.

The pool was murky and needed a deep clean.

The rooms were paper thin. Could hear every single thing in the hallway.

The staff was rude in a passive aggressive manner. I'm not sure what that was. They said "ok" and then did nothing about resolving the problem. I don't know how to feel about that except that I don't like it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank toptip1000
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Enjoyed my stay! Will stay again. Rooms are clean. Staff very polite. Several new restaurants in the area. The location is approximately 10 minutes away from the Navy base where I had business for the weekend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business