“Poor Customer Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Millington
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Millington
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We chose this hotel as it was close to family and friends while on visit during the week of Thanksgiving. We reserved a regular queen room, but upgraded and paid more for a king suite. Because we got up later in the morning we would put the DND sign on the door and remove it when we left, usually around 10:00 a.m. Our room was NEVER cleaned during the three nights that we stayed there. The reason we were given by management was that when the cleaning crew came by in the morning the sign was on our door, therefore the moved on and never came back to check later in the morning. This was unacceptable customer service in my opinion. We have been faithful and loyal Hampton Inn customers, are HHonors members for years and use their hotel faithfully when we travel. When we expressed our concern and our unhappiness upon check on (we did complain each day to management at the front desk) we were told by the front desk clerk on the morning that we left, "thank you for staying with us and have a good day" NEVER did someone come and clean our room, offer to clean our room, or compensate us in any way, nor did we ever receive an apology for the inconvenience. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE and my family and I will NEVER stay at this Hampton Inn again, nor will we recommend to family or friends to do the same. Very disappointing to say the least.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Team H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Good Morning and Happy Holidays to You!

On behalf of everyone here at The Award Winning Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton-Millington, I wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. We know you have many choices for hotels and we appreciate ours being yours. I want to apologize that you did not have a rewarding experience during your stay. In order to respect your privacy due to the Do Not Disturb sign on your door we did not provide housekeeping service for you.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels as a Hilton Honors member and to the Hampton Brand.

If you are needing future accommodations feel free to contact us we would LOVE to have you!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Everyone was very friendly and itvwas very peaceful. My fiancé coordinated an early arrival in order to give the room a more romantic ambience. He proposed earlier that evening and took me back to the room where it was beautifully decorated.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Good Morning and Happy Holidays to You!

We are excited that we were able to accommodate such a request for your special moment. Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels as a Hilton Honors member and to the Hampton Brand.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Wonderful place to stay when visiting or in town. I enjoyed the breakfast and how nice and relaxed I felt. If I had a question or being anything or how to get to a location the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Good Evening and Happy Holidays to You!

On behalf of everyone here at The Award Winning Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton-Millington, I wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. We know you have many choices for hotels and we appreciate ours being yours. I am excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Our staff Loves to share their “Hamptonality”. I will share your comments with our staff. Thank You for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels as a Hilton Honors member and to the Hampton Brand.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Very comfortable hotel with a extremely friendly staff! Close to family situation I was handling in Millington, TN. Many restaurants and eating establishments close by to choose from. Would highly recommend this hotel!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

There are only 2 hotels in Millington I would ever consider staying at. I have tried them both. The Hampton is the best one in town. Clean and comfortable, quiet and well kept. Staff is always pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Team Hampton Millington

Also consider these accommodations in or near Millington
1.1 km away
27.8 km away
River Inn of Harbor Town
River Inn of Harbor Town
#1 of 139 in Memphis

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Millington? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK