All reviewsgreat place to stayexcellent hoteloutdoor poolenjoyed my staywould highly recommend this hoteleasy accessdowntown memphisclean hotelwould stay againhotel is locatedthe breakfast areaother hotelsbeds were comfortableking bedconvenient locationcontinental breakfastparking lot
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Everyone was very friendly and itvwas very peaceful. My fiancé coordinated an early arrival in order to give the room a more romantic ambience. He proposed earlier that evening and took me back to the room where it was beautifully decorated.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Good Morning and Happy Holidays to You!

We are excited that we were able to accommodate such a request for your special moment. Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels as a Hilton Honors member and to the Hampton Brand.

If you are needing future accommodations feel free to contact us we would LOVE to have you!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Wonderful place to stay when visiting or in town. I enjoyed the breakfast and how nice and relaxed I felt. If I had a question or being anything or how to get to a location the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Good Evening and Happy Holidays to You!

On behalf of everyone here at The Award Winning Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton-Millington, I wanted to drop you a thank you note for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. We know you have many choices for hotels and we appreciate ours being yours. I am excited that we were able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Our staff Loves to share their “Hamptonality”. I will share your comments with our staff. Thank You for your loyalty to Hilton Hotels as a Hilton Honors member and to the Hampton Brand.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Very comfortable hotel with a extremely friendly staff! Close to family situation I was handling in Millington, TN. Many restaurants and eating establishments close by to choose from. Would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 November 2016

There are only 2 hotels in Millington I would ever consider staying at. I have tried them both. The Hampton is the best one in town. Clean and comfortable, quiet and well kept. Staff is always pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Graceland was very commercialized and was disappointing. MIrimichi Golf and QuailRidge Golf were challenging. Booking this trip thru getaroom was an experience that I will NEVER do again. Book direct with any hotel--it will be cheaper and changeable. Overall Memphis wasn't what we expected….didn't feel really safe.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Team H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Millington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Good Evening! It is a Super Sunday here in Millington!

We trust that you enjoyed this small military suburban town.
I am excited that you enjoyed your birthday on the golf course here in Millington and that the weather was fitting for the occasion. After meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations if you are needing future accommodations feel free to contact us we would LOVE to have you! Our staff Loves to share their “Hamptonality”.