“Great For Couples”
other travellers have booked this property
Private hot tub
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private hot tub
Games Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Aamir S
“Great For Couples”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This is going to a long review but will be worth reading I hope, or in some sense helpful. Me (male) and my lovely wife were looking a for a nice weekend away in Wales, we were planning this break for weeks, looking online we found this cottage it looked nice from the outside and so did inside, so as I flickered through I began to research some reviews on it but seemed to be none. Now the disappointing bit was the check in/out time as I wanted to arrive earlier I then contacted the agent who was so helpful and managed to grant me a extra hour to arrival and departure which then made it worthwhile. The cottage was a bit of a drive to get there but was nice going through towns and country lanes but do be careful as some roads were really tight and narrow and some blind spot ie the steering required full lock to the direction of turn anyway do drive carefully. As I asked for an early arrival we were running late due to traffic and rain. My wife phoned the cottage owner (Gwen) to inform her of our late arrival, she was so helpful she even had the wood burner stove ready and was awaiting our arrival. When we got there we were greeted by Gwen who then gave us the key and showed us to our delightful cottage and showed us around. The moment we walked in we knew it was going to be a lovely weekend, it was quite warm inside and very cosy and welcoming. Once we settled ourselves in we explored the cottage and to our surprise it felt like we could live there. The cottage does have off road parking right next to the cottage. The cottage had all modern essentials as a household has. The cottage was clean and smelt fresh. There are two bedrooms adequate in size and both had en suite one being a Jacuzzi spa bath and the other being a steam cabin shower. The kitchen and dining room was open plan. There were moderate amount of kitchen appliances you could need and also a easy to use cooker which even which I managed to cook on as I promised the wife a birthday meal. The cottage also has central heating which is all digitally controlled with a day/night thermostat. As our first night had passed in the middle of making breakfast we heard a little cat much to our amusement there was a herd of cats tinkering out in the back garden so if you a cat lover then you will love this place... wow this has turned into a long story I will stop now but will summarise and say if you want a couples weekend away then I say give this a go apart from a long drive and secluded spot.. oh yeah almost forgot ladies yeah there are shops nearby but not by foot, bare in mind it is a small little town Lampeter it does have a sainsbury supermarket a shell fuel station a car garage which came in handy as I encountered a puncture lol. Apart from that me and my wife enjoyed our little weekend break and would do it again... Thanks for taking the time to read it I hope it helped you guys out...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 165
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing