The rooms at the Beach Motel are the best we have experienced in this type of hotel. Clean, comfortable with a superb bath and shower facility. Plenty of tea and coffee in the room complete with mugs and kettle. The towels were soft and a delight to use. Hair dryer, iron and ironing board were available in the room. The room is on a balcony with the entrance door and window opening out onto the balcony. There is a building, not part of this hotel, to the rear of the property that appears to be undergoing demolition but that in no way impacted on our enjoyment of our stay. Friendly staff and an excellent breakfast in the nearby “Driftwood” bar. Excellent value for money, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run motel that offers great value accommodation in the heart of Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. We are just short stroll from Trearddur Bay's beautiful blue flag beach and only a 10 minute drive from nearby Holyhead. We have clean, modern rooms that are all en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, hair dryer with free wifi and parking. Our bathrooms are fitted with showers and whirlpool spa baths, perfect to relax in after exploring the island or a day on the beach. Our Driftwood Restaurant & Bar serves delicious homemade food, local cask ales and our famous traditional carvery on a Sunday. For those using the ferry, we are happy to arrange late arrivals and early departures prior to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey