travelling from the midlands, we arrived a hour early for book in which should of been 2pm , but we was given key and explained how to get to room which wasn't far away,,, the motel is self is basic looking,,, and yes there is a abandoned snooker hall to be honest as you drive up dosn't look the best but it does on affect the motel.,,,, we travelled to mexico earlier in year and there was a hotel beening built .. but it didn't affect our holiday.so don't worry about the snooker hall,,,, when we opened door we everything was perfect , we had breakfast which was cooked well, also tea/coffee toast and other assortments, ,,,I surpose my only niggle would by the reception for motel is by the bar and we walked in when the football was on man utd/Liverpool and was full of locals and guests,so you had to walk infront of tv and push by people,,,,,but other than we had no issues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run motel that offers great value accommodation in the heart of Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. We are just short stroll from Trearddur Bay's beautiful blue flag beach and only a 10 minute drive from nearby Holyhead. We have clean, modern rooms that are all en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, hair dryer with free wifi and parking. Our bathrooms are fitted with showers and whirlpool spa baths, perfect to relax in after exploring the island or a day on the beach. Our Driftwood Restaurant & Bar serves delicious homemade food, local cask ales and our famous traditional carvery on a Sunday. For those using the ferry, we are happy to arrange late arrivals and early departures prior to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey