Booking.com list this motel as a 5 star, the motel itself as a 4 star. I can only assume that it is self-assessed. Rooms are quite large and comfortable but are not at all private as the windows lack net curtains so anyone can gawp at you as they pass. The motel is next to a derelict snooker hall and the gravel car park is full of holes. The Driftwood bar is a throwback to the 1980s so we did not drink or eat there. At £99 per night including breakfast this is poor value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run motel that offers great value accommodation in the heart of Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. We are just short stroll from Trearddur Bay's beautiful blue flag beach and only a 10 minute drive from nearby Holyhead. We have clean, modern rooms that are all en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, hair dryer with free wifi and parking. Our bathrooms are fitted with showers and whirlpool spa baths, perfect to relax in after exploring the island or a day on the beach. Our Driftwood Restaurant & Bar serves delicious homemade food, local cask ales and our famous traditional carvery on a Sunday. For those using the ferry, we are happy to arrange late arrivals and early departures prior to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey