This is why you must not believe all the reviews . The rooms are clean and functional. after that .... forget it. This motel is in the worst area possible. It is down a dirt road and is connected to a derelict building, which I understand as no connection with the motel...except it joined . Absolute nightmare, it looks horrific. The reception is in the pub ( the drift wood ) which is a bit of a local affair. A little jaded if you get what I mean. Unfortunately the rooms look out to a brick wall and the building looks a little like a prison block. I know I sound harsh but I am trying to be honest. We booked for breakfast.... absolutely rubbish don't bother!!!! The breakfast menu said " continental " which amount to toast and cereal . There was nothing else on offer. I had a bacon and egg sandwich which was poor to say the best. £172 with breakfast. although we had one breakfast deducted as we complained. For two rooms for one night. There were three adults in our party. There are far better places to stop in this area, in fact it hard to think of worse any where. I understand that the owner have no control over there adjoining building. but seriously you need to take legal action against the owner of this monstrosity as it is dragging your business down. Or get the council involved to sort it out. I will never stop here again and advice people to seriously look into this place before booking. Don't was your hard earned money unless you want to stop on a dump site. Sorry but it true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run motel that offers great value accommodation in the heart of Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. We are just short stroll from Trearddur Bay's beautiful blue flag beach and only a 10 minute drive from nearby Holyhead. We have clean, modern rooms that are all en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, hair dryer with free wifi and parking. Our bathrooms are fitted with showers and whirlpool spa baths, perfect to relax in after exploring the island or a day on the beach. Our Driftwood Restaurant & Bar serves delicious homemade food, local cask ales and our famous traditional carvery on a Sunday. For those using the ferry, we are happy to arrange late arrivals and early departures prior to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey